By robbed - 03/09/2009 19:09 - United States

Today, I was walking through my house when I saw a strange man sitting on my couch. I asked him who he was and he said he was a friend of my mom's. He told me to join him and when I sat down, he punched me in the face and stole my cell phone, wallet, and car keys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 282
You deserved it 24 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

superstephen4 5

don't trust strange people on your couch.

Comments

y wuld u even go sit next to a strange man sitting on ur couch!! who does that?!?

****** up...your own couch. god people are mean.

lil_cig 0

Well, if this were true, better it was you that got punched and not your mom.. :D

YDI for thinking that you were going to sit down and make out with Clay Aiken.

I'm going to go with #93 on this one with one change: forget kicking him in the balls (he was sitting down so not best move). A better move would have been to give him a good right hook as you're screaming "STRANGER DANGER!" in this case you would have literally beat him to the punch

YamahaMama09 0

This story sounds fake.....if it is true then DUH you have a description...report it to the police you retard!! I can't believe how stupid some people are.

They never said they DIDN'T report them. Stop assuming before you criticize.

chowyuk 0

Whoever corrected me on saying "incoherrent" to incoherent, good job, I misspelled one letter. You're what, 100X smarter than me? Go **** yourself you ******* loser, it's one grammar error as opposed to their what, 100? Eat shit, you elitist bitch, you're still a worthless **** and you always will be. And I said "you" not "you're" on purpose you dumbass, learn how to read. Eat shit, you *****.

Harry_Poochi 0

Misspelling incoherent is a spelling mistake, not a grammar mistake.

Dbeicher 0

I created an account just to speak with you. I'm not trying to start anything but you need a little humbling. I know how you feel, I too hate assholes who never had anything more than a third grade education before they decided to become bumbling line sniffers. However, you should realize there are also people out there who do not care what you think and are indeed, elitests. This dosen't mean we should get upset and revert to profanity of all things. That just lowers you to their level. Instead, sit back and realize your right and the cotton-headed bottom-feeders cannot stab you at all behind your (to them) intimidating intelecutal steel wall of burning spite. Anything else is annoying and pointless. You wont win.

You created an account just to speak to me? Does that mean I should feel honored or something? Who exactly are you to tell me what I should or shouldn't say? My use of profanity or lack thereof is not your perogative either way, nor should it ever be. Keep your comments to yourself; I didn't ask for your input, and anything less than complete support for whatever point I might be proving is only begging for a complete verbal thrashing. As you can see, I didn't swear (just to throw you a bone). Don't try to rebuke anything I've said here. Understood?

aeroshinobi 0

Hey, Mister Nothing to Gein, you misspelled 'prerogative' and you meant 'refute' not 'rebuke.' Whether or not you care about your typoes, your self-aggrandizing method of referring to your tl;dr 'verbal thrashings' merely invite someone to point out the many, many flaws apparent in your posts.

Hey, Mr. Dipshit, if you haven't noticed, every typo that people have called me on has to do with the letter "R" which is jammed on my computer. It either doesn't type, or types the letter multiple times. And I don't really care enough to sit and pluck at the key and backspace it until it works. Secondly, the word is indeed "rebuke," look it up you dumbass. Next time, don't be such a presumptous ****, alright?

Jesus. chill, y'all. :/ It's the freaking Internet

Dbeicher 0

Hypocrisy is the only thing in this world that pisses me off more than idiots. I will rebuke you if I wish to, and I shall. No one asked for your input in the first place as well. Had you not let the childish go on without any comment, you wouldn't have been bombarded by people that cannot stand your personality. So if I were you, I would simply give up, quit making excuses, and shut up. Please feel free to respond in any way you see fit.