By robbed - 03/09/2009 19:09 - United States

Today, I was walking through my house when I saw a strange man sitting on my couch. I asked him who he was and he said he was a friend of my mom's. He told me to join him and when I sat down, he punched me in the face and stole my cell phone, wallet, and car keys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 282
You deserved it 24 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

superstephen4 5

don't trust strange people on your couch.

Comments

Mmhmm... Cause you'd figure something like this would make the news.

aaaaa12345_fml 0

lol thats super funny if its real

You're stupid enough to sit down next to him? W-T-F?

@#77 - Obviously this has never happened to you. Very similar occurences have happened to me multiple times, and I've never been punched/robbed. @#79 - It's not gonna make world news. Robberies happen all the time.

ccr69 0

Really, multiple times you walk through your house and there are random people just sitting on your furniture. Assuming from his (?) post that he lives alone, and likewise, so do you, have you never considered locking your door? Assuming you have family/roommates would make it different, but if you live alone and this keeps happening to you, wtf, lock your door sometime! That is, unless, you want strange men touching your "Danger Zone"!

ccr69 0

Really, multiple times you walk through your house and there are random people just sitting on your furniture. Assuming from his (?) post that he lives alone, and likewise, so do you, have you never considered locking your door? Assuming you have family/roommates would make it different, but if you live alone and this keeps happening to you, wtf, lock your door sometime! That is, unless, you want strange men touching your "Danger Zone"!

wrestling49 0
dELiA14 0

Holy shit this is like my worst nightmare... Im so freaked that someone would b in my home when I got there... Yikes!

IllegalLight 0

great idea. I have got to try this sometime.

Donthavekids 0

Only fml today to really make me laugh :D I'm now hoping he comes back, only next time he will be completely nude except for a Hulk Mask, and you can post about that one.

This is why stranger-danger lectures exist. D: