By robbed - 03/09/2009 19:09 - United States

Today, I was walking through my house when I saw a strange man sitting on my couch. I asked him who he was and he said he was a friend of my mom's. He told me to join him and when I sat down, he punched me in the face and stole my cell phone, wallet, and car keys. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 282
You deserved it 24 349

Same thing different taste

Top comments

superstephen4 5

don't trust strange people on your couch.

Comments

YDIforbeingu 0

YDI for not being able to defend your self

mister_moops 0

that is the most epic robbery i have ever heard of.

Smack him back, Dont let him rob you RIGHT infront of you!

This has got to be the craziest fml or the most elaborate

CheshireHalli 19

Don't call somebody dumb if you can't spell. Pot? It's kettle.

lizzikur93 0

soooooo are we supposed to actually BELIEVE this story, or something?

dspadres 0

incoherent* and you wrote "you" instead of "your". I didn't feel like checking for other things beyond the first paragraph. Next time you decide to criticize someone else on their spelling and grammar I'd make sure it's perfect because now you just look like a dick and a hypocrite.

I DARE SOMEONE TO CORRECT HYPOCRITE! I know its coming so I am anticipating for the future, its actually spelled hypocrite.

Oh, the reply button like this? Thanks, I didn't know it existed. So, because I spell incoherent as "incoherrent" must mean "I'm the real idiot" right? I place an extra letter in a word, which for all you know might have been a typo, and not bad spelling in the first place, and you jump on my ass, but number 31 "Tipe lyk dis LOL" and you defend that stupid asshole? Make some sense, you can still leave "a lighthearted comment" and not sound like a dumbass. My point about my comment on 31 is this: she's calling people stupid, but she misspells almost every other word she types. And you're calling me an idiot cause I tapped the R button one too many times, good job. Detective ******** at his finest. When was the last time you make a spelling mistake? I'll assume never, since you're being completely anal about this. But if you're such hot shit, why are you commenting on FML's instead of writing your next best-selling book? Dumbass.

From the sound of it you were yourself trying to correct what someone else had written. If you are going to take it upon yourself to correct someone else, you better damn well hope everything you say is perfection. Otherwise it's an open invitation. That's just the way it works when people try to get the upper hand on each other by pointing out spelling mistakes and the like.

Who the hells sits down next to an intruder in their home like they're at a tea party and is actually surprised when something unfortunate happens???

I pointed out the fact that someone who called the OP stupid (even though she is) was typing like a complete idiot. If you can't form at least one logical sentence in your own language, maybe you shouldn't be the one calling anyone stupid. My one typo didn't detract from what I was trying to say. A little ironic that I had a spelling mistake when I called someone else out for it, but that's nothing compared to the sheer magnitude of this other dumbass's incoherency. I didn't nitpick her over one letter or anything stupid like that; then I would deserve to get yelled at if I had a typo, I made a blanket statement that she's a dipshit if she misspells almost every other word she types. Having a one-letter typo doesn't make me a dumbass or a hypocrite, it happens to everyone. What don't you idiots understand about this?

doggie3 0

Just a word of advice to you: don't go sit on cpuches with strange men. It's just not a good idea.

lizzikur93 0

#31...wow, seems like you're the one that's dumb. my autistic 4 year old cousin could've written a better comment than that.

That's ....., HORRIBLE! I know you weren't making fun of him..... right? But it was a horrible thing to put still.

Zakky_Ketchup 0

That's why whenever there's someone I don't recognize in the house, I punch them in the face first. It's more of a conversation starter than you would think.

You deserve it, why the hell did you sit next to him? Idiot