By horniness - 10/10/2009 16:30 - Hong Kong

Today, I was in a bad mood after being stuck in traffic for 2 hours and late for work. I was walking to my building when I saw a 100 dollar note flying my way. A man called after me for it, but being selfish I took the note in my pocket as a little reward. That man was my boss. Yes, I'm fired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 038
You deserved it 74 929

Same thing different taste

Comments

u claim i have bad insults. look at yours. and wow, i must have pissed you off quite a bit eh? success!!! btw never speak to me again, u are a low life.

ManUpFucker 0

DUDE you stole money from your own boss, the hand that feeds you. How is this guy a lowlife? God you need to marry the mom who used her own son's information to get out of paying her credit cards for three years. You are like soul mates, 'cept you have to have a soul, so like sleaze mates

mushrooms_fml 0

Try and stop me from speaking to you. Oh, now I'm the lowlife, even though you steal and call people fuckheaded names? ****, you're such an idiot. Really, considering going out to die, moron.

ManUpFucker 0

Considering Britney "Hottie" Spears dated Justin Timberlake and has like three kids she must have something about her worth *******. You see her in the school girl outfit and what about the time with the snakes. I jacked off to that. Dude, you seriously just dissed my name--horniness. Its like an advert for Viagra. AND.. loneliness grow the **** up. I'm 18, why does my opinion matter to big shot asshole? Because I'm hotter than you will ever be and the girls who dissed you would most likely do me before you. Not saying I am trying to get with FML people, but look at me, I'm ******* cute.

mushrooms_fml 0

Yep, she's pretty. She wouldn't look twice at you though, horniness. Neither would I, and neither would any girl with a brain. You're completely stupid and you hide behind your internet anonymity. You make fun of people's pictures yet you don't put one up yourself. You are ******* stupid. Not only that, but how does "manupfucker" = a ****** up man? Get a brain. Quality essays, by the way? ****, you're dumb.

mushrooms, u just wrote another essay. i fail to understand how u continue to be so retarded in your posts. ur insults are not insulting. get a brain? well, u need to get laid. everyone on this site has internet anonymity, so i am not hiding, dumbshit. u dumbfuck. damn, u are flooding my e-mail with all that shit. rlly, u are the stupid one, wasting your time on a person u think is "dumb". ironic.

mushrooms_fml 0

I'm flooding your email? How can that be, when I haven't messaged you at all? Of course you're confused, you're a complete idiot. I wouldn't expect you to understand anything anyone is saying. You don't get basic human communication. Don't be upset that us girls won't look twice at you. If you don't like it, get plastic surgery and some acne cream for your nauseating face.

ManUpFucker 0

Hell no, you didn't! Mmmhmmm you mama didn't slap you enough boy! 1) You must not be cute if you think all hot people are ugly, or maybe you are so ******* hot that you date perfect women and so the rest fall to the side. Which I doubt. Also you are so easily perturbed. You spell shit wrong. Britney Spears is "disgust" really she is now the word not the description. Anyways, yeah you can keep spouting all this shit, but post a picture of yourself and we shall be the judge of your hotness dude. 2) Mushroom has every right to flood your e-mail until you are smart enough not to put your FML account to "e-mail when comment is submitted." So it really is your own fault. 3) since when does any blond off the street look like Britney Spears. I think she is hot. Also before you go off on it, so is Lacey and so is Rubix, though I think Lacey has kids. SO someone wanted to **** her. Stop making it so damn easy to make fun of you. Spell check.

u wanna see my pic? fine u high school hot shot. and please, enough with the essays. be a teacher's pet at ur ******* skool, will yu?

ManUpFucker 0

Skool... you weren't smart enough too get into a school spelled properly. And also, I am a high school hot shot, cause I'm not a prick. This is really just because I have insomnia and you amuse me in the most pathetic way. Stop insulting the girls and stop insulting mushroom, he is making valid, logical, well thought out points, unlike you who obviously take what you wrote, put it into a translator written by retards and then post it on here. Who taught you to write your retarded cocaine monkey? Just cause you learned English off AIM by middle schoolers does not means you are epic.

omg u are a dumb one. obviously u are stupid. fuckstick. the bullcrap u post gets notified on my e-mail. mushrooms.... retard. oh, confusion? dat was a response to ur jumbled post. keep that shit up your ass, first of all it has no effect and ur actually making fun of yourself. nauseating face? now now, don't get you jumbled up with me, bitch...

mushrooms_fml 0

You dumb ****, if you don't want to get notifications about it, CHANGE YOUR SETTINGS, dipshit. Of course, this is assuming your tiny brain can figure out how. Oh, now you're calling me ugly? Stop, you're making me laugh. I agree with ManUpFucker, post a picture of yourself and we'll see how disgusting you really are. Don't call me ugly until you curse FML with your own photo, ugly.

so calling u ugly makes u laugh? **** u are the most moronic shit i've seen. change my settings? go **** yourself. ur so retarded ur mom must have suicide because of u. u need to get laid, my friend. mushrooms. nice reputation.

mushrooms_fml 0

Yep, it makes me laugh because I know I'm not ugly. Whereas you must be nauseating to be such a dumbfuck. And I need to get laid? Is that your only insult? It seems anyone who replies to your idiotic posts needs to get laid. Take your own advice, if you can possibly find someone blind, deaf, dumb, and drugged enough to have sex with you. "ur so retarded ur mom must have suicide because of u" My mom had suicide because of me? What kind of suicide did she have, exactly?

already multiple times, i have conceded myself to be unrightful of this incident. and yet you continue to use offensive language when i have told you to keep distance. if you are not a low life, or a bitch, or a ****** UP PIECE OF SHIT, then what the **** are you? going out to die? ...confusion??/

ManUpFucker 0

WHAT THE HELL did you just say boy! As grandpa used to say, did you mama not slap you enough boy, you need to speak right, none of this slang nonsense. You need to learn to mind your mama's lessons. What about Jesus boy!? What would ya mama say? That is pretty much the lecture I got for my hair dye and dirty mouth but I think it works in this situation as well.

yo manupfucker, ur name fits u, u are ****** up one. and look at that, i've got quite a lot of quality essays here. but hey, continue this parody, its ******* hilarious. u are totally funny, manupfucker. and wait a sec, u mean the girl who look like britney spears is hot? LOL u need to get laid. quick.

i dont like britney spears and she's disgust. and pls i don't want to hear about your fantasy with fatass. ur cute? what an ego... ur 18 and still a sissy

i can't believe it. two retards and i get over 200 comments. keep it up. and btw, i did go to stanford...

ManUpFucker 0

they should take the degree back.

to be specific, the phd. the least u cud do, get into a community college and fail to touch the asso. degree. and shouldn't u be studyin instead of shaming yourself here ?

RubixMonkey 0

You really are pulling I have a pretty pretty princess degree but can't spell again a senior in high school?

3 retards! comment/bullshit number 215. this is even better then family guy.

mushrooms_fml 0

How the **** is HE shaming himself when the only one making a fool of themselves here is you?

ManUpFucker 0

It's like he just wants someone to come on and say, wow man they are so wrong, let's pat you on the back from being a thieving prick with issues. Does he sit there waiting, like a retarded version of Jaws, popping up when you least expect it. We shall rename him premature comment man. For all the ways he strokes his own ego like an incompetent ten year old waiting for his vocabulary balls to drop. I am sorry Op, this must be like a baby trying to get into the big table conversation. You suck. There, that is so much better. I hope you understand how much of an asshole you look like justifying not being an asshole with being an asshole. -Ryoga the Hot Shot High Schooler with Spelling Skillz!

RubixMonkey 0

Hey, where is that picture you promised. You did say "wanna see it," sounds like with everything you do you just can't follow through and pull out before a conclusion is reached (maybe in the bed as well?) Must suck that everyone knows this. You must feel shame for losing your job in such a competitive society. You must have panicked when you told mommy and daddy that you failed. You then came on here, anger and resentment festering to see if you could get some pity. Your lack of English skills were soon discovered when people realized how many hours you took to make your entry look like you actually could speak/write English. Then when people who called you on your bullshit appeared you took your incompetence out on us. This led us to realize what your boss, your family, and the world must realize, you are a lonely, insignificant man fearful of turning thirty without making any progress. You just want to make everyone else look stupid so you insult people half your age but twice your intelligence in hope we might drop the ball and you can pick it up like the dog you are and carry it, loyally, to your parents feet, slobber and everything. You sir are pathetic. I am a teen, I am considered immature a lot, but this just shows I was right. You are a prick. Telling people to have empathy when you have none of your own. Telling people they are morons, telling them to stop doing what you have been doing. You cannot fight the truth. You could sign off and turn the story into something else, make you seem like the victim, but we will always be here telling you the truth, we will haunt you until you grow up or die. We will always be in your head telling you that you made your hole and you have to lie in it. How does that sound baby?

mushrooms_fml 0

Everything about your comment was absolute win, Ryoga.

RubixMonkey 0

I agree. Ryoga is kick ass. I think I am in love. **** Me Lover! Finally two boys to rock the boat.

RubixMonkey 0

I feel so bad for you. Here let me help you. I am in college mind you. And I did not get by on daddy's paycheck. And if you want to know something, I think you are afraid of us. Afraid of what we mean, that people who don't know you can see how stupid you are. Oh and half the words you used aren't even real words.

mushrooms_fml 0

I did not understand half of that. Speak english if you want to insult someone, sweetie, mkay? So from what I DID gather, apparently everyone looks like Britney Spears to this moron, and I have no gender. I assume that means that I'm supposed to be a tranny, or something? And apparently I fantasize about myself because I said that I don't think I'm ugly. It's funny to see you desperately clutch at insults. You have nothing. Give up, dumbass. Also, RubixMonkey, your comment (#220) also wins.

ManUpFucker 0

Its because you have transcended the mere word woman and are a true Angel. What's with him not liking blonds.

mushrooms_fml 0

Ahh, much better! I'm glad someone was able to translate braindead into english. I'd imagine horniness has a constant dribble of spit running down his chin at all times.

ManUpFucker 0

Damn you told them, I thought it was going to be like, you know, between you and me and her and her and her. I don't think I have the stamina to invite Op over to skull **** the stupid out of him. Op: Also, ecstatically retarded-- does that mean I jump a lot or have pompoms? I am not sure how one is ecstatic about being like you.

RubixMonkey 0

Uh sorry, I thought Horniness should have something to think about, you know hot people having sex. Its like ****, which is the closest he ever gets to touching a real woman. Unless he inflates her, but even then I think condoms have more standards than Op. But yeah, you were right, we should have kept it between us.

mushrooms_fml 0

He's probably touching himself to that thought right now.

ManUpFucker 0

I sure am too... kidding. I am tired from that big, bad orgy we had. Woo! Great times. I feel bad. We shouldn't tease the sexually retarded. Its like bad for Karma or something. Or just bad for Op

ManUpFucker 0

I can be a mouthful I know. But I try. And Succeed. Op, it seems you have admitted defeat. I shall let you retire with grace, the only time you have ever been graceful. PWN by team Orgy.

ManUpFucker 0

Yeah, you missed the apocalypse of sanity.

mushrooms_fml 0

It may not be just blondes, it may be women, or just plain EVERYBODY, in general. Because people certainly don't like him. :)

ManUpFucker 0

Everyone needs a hobby? I guess being hated by everyone is like, Guinness worthy or something.

You call everyone stupid, and yet you can't type properly. It looks like a twelve year old typed it...

ManUpFucker 0

Bless you good sir bless you.

to mushrooms: u replied to almost everyone of my posts in the last hour. u need to get laid. but u can't. u want to get married, but no one wants a half retarded and half britney spear piece of sickshit. and for manupfucker, it seems even community college will be leaving u alone in this harsh world. u see, a proud and arrogant, not to mention estaticly retarded and over confident messed up boy like u, is going nowhere. in the real world, you have to fight. and you? fantasizing about yourself, when u are just as ugly as woody allen. and i see the name calling. pretty mature, eh? and trust me, u have all spent the last hour trying to defy me as a person. u failed, because your are all denials of the society, especially mushrooms, who is genderless. but excuse me, retards, i acutally have gotten a job, and is no longer down here in the pyramid of idiocy, unemployment, ugly virgins and nonetheless menial pests. i am new to this site. do retards and bitches tend to break out on this site? i've seen three retards, one who thinks britney spears is ******* hot, another who is ******* retarded and thinks i am dumb, and consistently paradoxes himself/herself. the last one is a bitch who is equally impotent and imputent, and needs to get in the real world. try to keep the bullshit up to minimal level, ok? **** YEA, leaving the three grown retarded freaks alone with their own epical journey of vularity

ok just shut up already. you already proved how stupid you are. and you keep repeating yourself. so just do us all a favor and shut up

RubixMonkey 0

About that Epic journey of Vulgarity you spelled it wrong but its okay, Mushrooms, ManUpFucker, Witchcraft and Lacey are at my place, we are ******* on the keyboard and writing in between orgasms. Really you were right, we don't **** enough. So thank you for that. IF you could spell this is how it would look. Though you pretty much just spit out what is implied about you and put it into a reply to us. To mushrooms: you replied to almost every one of my posts in the last hour. You need to get laid. But you can't. You want to get married, but no one wants a half retarded and half Britney spear piece of sick shit. AS for manupfucker, it seems even community college will be leaving you alone in this harsh world. You see, a proud and arrogant, not to mention ecstatically retarded and over confident messed up boy like you, is going nowhere. In the real world, you have to fight. And you? fantasizing about yourself, when you are just as ugly as Woody Allen. In addition, I see the name-calling. Pretty mature, eh? And trust me, you have all spent the last hour trying to defy me as a person. You failed, because you are the rejects of society, especially mushrooms, who is genderless. However, excuse me, retards, I actually have gotten a job, and is no longer down here in the pyramid of idiocy, unemployment, ugly virgins and nonetheless menial pests. I am new to this site. Do retards and bitches tend to break out on this site? I’ve seen three retards, one who thinks Britney spears is ******* hot, another who is ******* retarded and thinks I am dumb, and consistently paradoxes himself/herself. The last one is a bitch who is equally impotent and impudent, and needs to get in the real world. Try to keep the bullshit up to minimal level, ok? **** YEA, leaving the three grown retarded freaks alone with their own epic journey of vulgarity.

ManUpFucker 0

So I am happy to say Rubix Monkey, Mushroom and I are epic. So epic we have made it onto Op's profile. Here is what he wrote, has not been altered. Even though he might try to after this is posted. He writes. Today, three retards have affected my life, though minimally, but still deeply. It was like watching parody, Rubixmonkey (saw her photo and reminded me of ugly betty- actual character) manupfucker and mushrooms. Insults like "you have no brain", or even flail and blunt attempts to joke about my genitals. Though it showed me how FML harboured these mental refugees, it also showed me great fun and great comedy. I laughed until tears came streaming. I couldn't stop ever since. Hope to these the three retards someday again. Personally, i am a stanford uni graduate with a phd and masters, and is a half physicist and accountant. Now i am full time physicist. I am 24, just.

RubixMonkey 0

I checked it out like you told me to Ryoga, and OMG, I look like Ugly Betty... who is Latina, shorter than me and like super pretty. I guess you just are spitting out names. Who does Lacey look like?

Oh...dear lord... I especially loved these little gems: -"Insults like "you have no brain", or even flail and blunt attempts to joke about my genitals." -"Personally, i am a stanford uni graduate with a phd and masters, and is a half physicist and accountant. Now i am full time physicist. I am 24, just." XD XD XD Hey, horniness, you forgot about my ugly Britney Spears-looking ass and LaceyPatrickson. XD