By horniness - 10/10/2009 16:30 - Hong Kong

Today, I was in a bad mood after being stuck in traffic for 2 hours and late for work. I was walking to my building when I saw a 100 dollar note flying my way. A man called after me for it, but being selfish I took the note in my pocket as a little reward. That man was my boss. Yes, I'm fired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 038
You deserved it 74 931

Same thing different taste

Comments

hongkonger 0

i can, and by saying "i am not horniness" for over twenty times, i am not being sarcastic, just for the sake of your interpretation.

oh please, just becuz i am totally owning u bitches u think this ******* hongkonger is my alter ego. and why the **** would i call myself a thief? truly u have redefined the meaning of moron tonight,

me and him alike? i see some talent here, bitch. you have great talent for being a comedian. go on, you are making this better by being yourself.

I think you two are the same... should change your typing skills when you pretend to be two different people. I'm surprised they haven't disabled comments on this one yet

heheh continue to think so, and you will continue to be retarded LOL

THANK YOU. Another incredible person who agrees! Horniness and hongkonger both apparently don't know how to use the "reply" button, either, which is why everything is in complete confusion and disarray. They probably haven't disabled comments yet because horniness/hongkonger's comments are amusing them. XD

RubixMonkey 0

How do you own us. You couldn't even keep your big bad job.

Um, yeah. It amuses us that you think you're "owning" us.

I realize I've arrived a little bit late to the battle field, but I wanted to applaud RubixMonkey, Witchcraft, ManUpFucker, mushrooms and the other wonderful people I forgot to mention for such entertainment. I've had a quite a laugh. Horniness.. *sigh* All I can do is shake my head. Why do you keep up a fight that you've so obviously lost? I actually felt a tiny bit sorry for you when I first read your FML, because losing your job DOES suck, even though you had no right to take that money. But after reading your comments here, I lost the last bit of my empathy for your situation. You keep boosting what a great education you apparently have, thinking that makes you somehow better than others. I would rather have no education whatsoever and be a level-headed, mature person with some idea of morality than have all the PhDs in the world and be an asshole. Also, what's with your lack of writing skills? I understand that English isn't your native language which makes it more difficult, but the truth is, I'm only 17 years old and Finnish so I'm in the same boat as you. You COULD put some more effort into it. Do I lack a "life", since I'm sitting here writing this huge wall of text a week after the FML was posted? Probably. Big deal. Your insults are rather sad.

Well said, and thanks for the applause! :] Everything you mentioned was absolutely right. "I would rather have no education whatsoever and be a level-headed, mature person with some idea of morality than have all the PhDs in the world and be an asshole." I absolutely agree with this. Over and over again he calls us retarded and says that we're uneducated, and he brags about his degrees, and yet he is the one with the maturity of a drunken twelve-year-old. I doubt he'll see your point, though, because unfortunately he lacks the ability to understand intelligence. If he comes back, expect to be told that you have a "retarded ego" or that you "need to go to town and get laid" like he's thrown at the rest of us. But then, it'll just make you laugh harder. :] You don't even have a picture up but he'll probably tell you that you look like Britney Spears anyway, too. XD Hopefully though, if we're lucky, your points will get through to him.

ManUpFucker 0

Taija- Is that your real name because it is very pretty. I have never heard it before. =) HorniKonger or HongHorny, whatever we shall call you now, I just want to point out you do not show your big man education with your second grade writing level. Take time to spell check and we might take your opinions into account. Not likely, because you are an idiot but maybe.

RubixMonkey 0
Fireclawz 0
Ellowise_fml 0

Oh no :( Why did you do that? It was someone else's money. Maybe the man really did need it and had less money then you.. if you didn't know who it was then you should have considered it :(