By horniness - 10/10/2009 16:30 - Hong Kong

Today, I was in a bad mood after being stuck in traffic for 2 hours and late for work. I was walking to my building when I saw a 100 dollar note flying my way. A man called after me for it, but being selfish I took the note in my pocket as a little reward. That man was my boss. Yes, I'm fired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 038
You deserved it 74 931

Same thing different taste

Comments

RubixMonkey 0

Because in your culture women are so proper. I am not trying to stereotype anyone, but I am sure there are prostitutes in your country. So before you decide what women should be allowed to do not that we have the same rights as a man. No one has the right to tell me what the **** to say. IF you can call people a **** and point out that she sounds like one then all of us other women are free to point out that your writing is uneducated. I do note care if you "had" brain surgery, you sound like an idiot. Perhaps because you are not at the level you used to be you should just give up.

hongkonger 0

funny. i never told you to "care" about me on my brain surgery. the point is i am alive. i don't need caring. and sound like an idiot? funny, you have been talking a man repitively, and he have been ignoring you and probably laughing his ass off in his room at your strange hobbies. please, tell me how my writing is uneducated. not saying that there are no prostitutes in my country, but as a mother and wife she should totally look and reflect over herself. but it doesn't matter anymore, my first impression of her is already set. and btw though hk does have prostitutes, there not moms that speak like one. and plus, are you insinuating that laceypatrickson is actually a prostitute? not saying that women are defined to be proper, but as a mom and a wife, in which manupfucker referenced, she should not be talking like one. you are free to go about and panning about my writing, saying that its uneducated and unorthodox, but please, i am all ears.

omg, just look, the ******* are still here. so retarded, and hongkonger, **** you for calling me a thief

LOL lacey ur a **** and britney spears!!

Yep, you convinced us. You just called your other account a thief, so now we believe it isn't really you cheering yourself on from the sidelines. Oh, now Lacey's Britney Spears, too? So that makes me, Lacey, and Mushrooms all Britney Spears...I'm starting to lose count.

ManUpFucker 0

Even if you weren't Hongkonger...you are a thief, you called yourself a thief!

Um, yeah. Don't get mad at people for calling you a thief when in FACT you are by definition certainly a thief. If you'll read, horniness, almost every single comment from everybody replying to your FML is calling you a thief and telling you that you deserved to get fired.

hongkonger 0

finally. manupfucker have finally realized the difference between a third rate son of a bitch and a half dead patient in hospital waiting for MRI.

ManUpFucker 0

Wanna know why I think you and hongkonger are the same people. No one uses panning, its not a real world. You mean pinning. Hongkonger just used it as badly as you did. This is an older post by horniness. bet ur unemployed as well. spending precious time -->panning me with words i've already gotten used to. i bet u work as a low pay clerk in an office building, or u serve as a waiter/waitress? just to tell u if i hadnt got ******* fired i would have more salary than your daddy and his dad's.

LOL i am not the fuckass. but i know u are the same people, and trying to criticize your other account so you can make me think differently. and panning is a word, check the dictionary. omg just how retarded can u get?

hongkonger 0

Manupfucker, for the umpteenth time i am not horniness. Panning is a word, andi used it correctly. Hong kong people use it a lot, and i mean a lot, especially in movie reviews where the critics criticise the director and other actors. Horniness, before i didn't think you were such an ass. But after hearing you i take sides with manupfucker. You are lame. Your insults are not effective. Calling me names make you more a jackass, you ******* dumbass. I actually was kind of on your side, but frankly, Hong kong would do a lot better without you.

Obviously you've shown us just how retarded a person could get, horniness.

RubixMonkey 0

Wait, how are we the same person. BTW my iPhone says hello, they are so useful. Just always wanted to say that.

It must be, because now we apparently all look like Britney Spears, Lacey! Except Rubix, who apparently looks like Ugly Betty! Who does ManUpFucker look like? We all need a character so that we can create our own sitcom.

Although I'm wondering how we're going to play that out if Lacey and I are BOTH Britney Spears...?

ManUpFucker 0

I look like Hikaru! Or I hope I do. I did work hard on that stupid costume.

Yes, but it has to be someone you completely DON'T look like. Lacey is Japanese and doesn't resemble Britney in the slightest. So you must be Justin Timberlake, Ryoga. :]

ManUpFucker 0

Sweet! I don't think I look anything like him... then total win.

We MUST all be the same person, Rubix. How else would you explain all the hate coming at horniness from all sides?

woah, the retardeds have escalated the comments to 324! and obviously i am retarded by even talking to you... really.

ManUpFucker 0

you admit you pocketed the money and didn't look back when someone was calling for it. THIEF

hongkonger 0

.... british people. i've met a lot of you here. You can go about and be dumb. But for the last time if i was horniness i'd go murder myself because frankly he's given me so much laughter in the past hour my blood pressure is up.

hongkonger 0

enligtened? i should i feel more despicable then enligtened. now that i know hong kong is a place for assholes.

hongkonger 0

if you keep calling me that son of a bitch who eats shit for all three meals, really my blood pressure is going to peak.