By horniness - 10/10/2009 16:30 - Hong Kong

Today, I was in a bad mood after being stuck in traffic for 2 hours and late for work. I was walking to my building when I saw a 100 dollar note flying my way. A man called after me for it, but being selfish I took the note in my pocket as a little reward. That man was my boss. Yes, I'm fired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 038
You deserved it 74 929

Same thing different taste

Comments

You completely, totally, 100% deserved it. Just because you're not in your building yet doesn't mean you shouldn't still act professional. Oh, and most people can recognize their boss, and their boss' voice, so I'm inclined to say "fake" to this. Either way, you're an idiot.

it really doesn't make a big impact in my life if a ************ like chooses to abide his credence in my life. and i have already explained, there are a lot of people in central, at least a million in the work area. the voice i heard was a muffle. i know i deserve it, and SHUT THE **** UP 124!

first of all i lost 20000 us dollars in the market (convert it u idiot), which means i lost a lot of month's earnings. plus, getting stuck in traffic with the engine on wastes a lot of gas. my car is gas consuming piece of shit, like worse than a lot of other cars with lower gas consumptions. gas at least every week and a half, so fml. for me, 100 bucks a lot of shit. with my resume, i can get a job anytime/

... what a loser to waste time on a loser like me.

Good luck explaining the reason you got fired and still getting the job. "I stole, hire me?" Learn how to use the "reply" button. Your comments are everywhere, it's pandemonium. And really, your comments are pathetic. You're just saying the same things over and over again, it's getting boring. Stop calling people names, because the only idiot here is you.

witchcraft, go to town and and see the doctor. got a job already, not a lot better than the other, but steadier salary. and no....??? i dont say the same things over.... what a retarded ego.if u didn't have such a queer name, i wouldn't have anything to call u, smart aleck.

Erm... Wait, what? XD That's all you have? That I should go to the doctor (not sure how that insult even applies here) and have a "queer" name (odd coming from someone named "horniness")? Oh, oh, I forgot the "retarded ego", as if that made any sense in the first place. But I'm curious, what does my calling you out for repeating yourself have anything to do with having a... erm... "retarded ego"? XD Oh, my, horniness, keep commenting. You're making me laugh. I can't recall the last time I saw anyone act as stupid as you're being. Bahaha

RubixMonkey 0

oh yes cause Horniness is such an amazing name. It actually isn't in the dictionary because even the FML spell checker wanted to fix it. Witchcraft was good, even my name, which is odd, is accepted. So even the core of FML says you are not correct and not even an entity. Or else you would be in the dictionary, besides the link to asshole you already have. Horniness gets: thorniness, corniness, phoniness, hoariness.

Thanks, I do like RubixMonkey too. It's original.

Thanks, LaceyPatrickson ^^ It was definitely amusing reading his braindead comments, and even more so tearing them apart. :]

RubixMonkey 0

LOL, LaceyPatrickson! Yes, a meeting of the greatest FML minds...of well the last hour. More minds will come, more minds will meet. But this will remain an epic testimony to the idiocy of the Op

I agree completely, LaceyPatrickson. This douche needs help. He has nothing to base his "arguments" and "insults" on, and he's in the wrong. But he refuses to accept it. :/ You're right, it's tiring, but at the same time, hilarious. XD

RubixMonkey 0

THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING JACKOFF? Obviously you are SITTING THERE WHEN YOU ARE EMPLOYED IN SUCH A BIG BAD COMPANY BLOWING YOUR LOAD IN PEOPLES AWE-OPEN MOUTHS. Retarded ego. Everything you say bounces off me and sticks to you, neener neener neener! Sorry, want to take this to the playground, three o'clock, I'll even drop some money so you'll get there on time.

Couldn't have said it better, Lacey. You hit it spot-on. He seems to be gone for now, but I'm sure he'll come back here tomorrow and attack you too, Lacey. Prepare yourself. XD

well now some1's so dried up of comebacks they have to start a topic with my genitals.... u rlly need to get laid, u ugly bitch. i haven't talked to anyone like this in 5 yrs. if u dont go away, i cant do nothing about it. dats what bitches do, stick around and piss ppl off. btw, u REALLY do look like britney spears.

RubixMonkey 0

Says the leech with the bad spelling. While I think its quaint that the things that annoy you about me are the things you yourself started by referring to my "penis." Which is detachable and vibrates, and gives me more pleasure than you ever could. So while it seems a mute point, the more I comment the stupider you sound and that just makes me laugh. So in the pissing contest of life you might write your name bigger but you still pee crooked.

Nah, don't really need to get laid. Oh, I'M so dried up of comebacks? Nah, you make them too easy. Hmm, seems to me that you're the one mentioning my picture, and calling people hermaphrodites and such. But MY comments are lame. Riiiiiight. Oh boo hoo, people are ganging up on you because you're a stupid mindless prick, and you're upset. Get over it. You suck. I notice you fail to have the balls to put a picture of your horrific face up, so until you do, leave anyone's physical appearances out of it.

get a life. just because you need plastic surgery more than others. ah, ah, dont make excuses for your stupidity and idiocy. look at you. pathetic. menial. making fun of dicks? **** off. and u said, "nah, don't really need to get laid." HAHAHA LOLOLOL LMAO ROFL the point made is that, you can never get laid. now, lets end this conversation peacefully, unless u just want to make fun of yourself all over again.

Erm... I said I don't NEED to get laid, not that I can't get laid, dumbfuck. It's funny, you make fun of me, yet you're the thirty-year-old dumbass who steals, got fired, and uses grade-school insults. My god, grow up or go die. You contribute nothing to society, you repeat yourself continuously, and you're stupid as hell. Your comments phase no one. I hope you're purposely being a brainless twat, because if not, than I pity you. Well, more than I already do. I also believe that you called me a "loser" for expressing laughter a while back, you ******* hypocrite.

ManUpFucker 0

Wow dude, I have never laughed so hard in my life. You are from Hong Kong, please stop admitting that, I have family who will be very offended from over there. Also you just got your ass handed to you by not one but three females. All of them hot. Its like you were made to piss off females. I hope this new job, minus the stealing one, brings in enough money for some hot Hong Kong strippers cause I don't think when they say baby talk they mean actually having the intelligence of one. -Ryoga

RubixMonkey 0

Wow ManUpFucker you sure know how to woo a lady, smarts, flattery, and the ability to detect a ******** a mile away. Would you marry me? Please. We can breed our kids to be ninja and kick the ass of Horny ***** like Op--Overly Pathetic.

mushrooms_fml 0

Horniness, GET A LIFE. Your comments hold no logic, and they're ******* stupid. You continue to call people the STUPIDEST insults I've ever heard in my life. You must be so ******* UGLY, so SHORT, and have such a SMALL DICK to be such an irrational RETARD. Seriously, I hope you get killed. People like you do not deserve to breathe the same air as normal people. YOU ARE AN IDIOT. You're just saying the same things over and over again. **** off.