By horniness - 10/10/2009 16:30 - Hong Kong

Today, I was in a bad mood after being stuck in traffic for 2 hours and late for work. I was walking to my building when I saw a 100 dollar note flying my way. A man called after me for it, but being selfish I took the note in my pocket as a little reward. That man was my boss. Yes, I'm fired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 038
You deserved it 74 931

Same thing different taste

Comments

SaltyBuns 0

Actually England has the top universities.

cmwalla41 0

#96 You sir are a complete and total jackass. I mean even if you had to sit in traffic for 2 hours does not mean you deserve a 100 dollar reward. I have to sit through 7 hours of school, and if a 100 dollar came flying my way after school, while I am in a pissy mood, I would still return it. Just for the sake of returning it. And do you know how old I am? I am 12 years old! Meaning that a child who is probably 3 times a young as yourself know more of the difference between right and wrong. And you see I am one of the last people left on this planet that gets pleasure from helping people just for the sake of helping, and not expect anything in return, except maybe a little water. But you sir are a narcissistic egomaniacal fool who does know what is right and wrong, but chooses do the wrong thing. JACKASS MUCH?!?!?!?!?!?

sarah56195 0

You're selfish. -.- honestly. He could have needed that more than you did.

iTransform 8

ydi because he was calling for it but if it was on the sidewalk and nobody claims it I say fair game *shrug*

ViviMage 38

You will be happy to know that I found a one dollar bill in front of a supervisor's desk, recalled this story, and handed it to the sup. It wasn't her bill. I can't win!