By horniness - 10/10/2009 16:30 - Hong Kong

Today, I was in a bad mood after being stuck in traffic for 2 hours and late for work. I was walking to my building when I saw a 100 dollar note flying my way. A man called after me for it, but being selfish I took the note in my pocket as a little reward. That man was my boss. Yes, I'm fired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 038
You deserved it 74 929

Same thing different taste

Comments

Okaaay... I don't understand your logic. Are you trying to say it's morally acceptable to steal other people's money because bad things happened to you? Say someone steals your money... that's okay because their dog just died and they need it as a reward? What?

This does seem like a made-up FML, but if it isn't: This person had no way of knowing if the person behind him actually was the real owner of the money, especially due to the city setting. People often con others out of "floor money" with such claims, I've had people try to do it to me when I'm asking if they lost money, that's why I always ask how much first.

Yeah, you can't get fired for something like this. There's no way of verifying who the owner was, and if I were you, I'd file a wrongful termination suit and make A LOT more than a hundred bucks.

Yeah, you can't get fired for something like this. There's no way of verifying who the owner was, and if I were you, I'd file a wrongful termination suit and make A LOT more than a hundred bucks.

You totally ******* deserved it. 4th shame of HK.

not saying that it is morally acceptable, but that if u were me u would have kept it to your selves. and#111, go **** yourself over and over again.

No, not when someone is calling after you. At least turn around and see why they're trying to get your attention. Also, congratulations on proving yourself to be extremely immature. I'm sure any shred of sympathy anyone here had for you was thrown out the window because of that unnecessary comment.

its not like a devoid of emotion asshole like you would even contain the slighest iota of sympathy...

Good job digging yourself further into a deep grave of immaturity and irrationality. Get over yourself. No one here should feel sorry for you or sympathise with you. You stole someone's money because you believed you "deserved a reward" for sitting in TRAFFIC. My goodness, pull your over-inflated head out of your clenched ass. Half the world sits in traffic every day. You're not special in that area, so suck it up and stop being such a baby. I can't believe you're even trying to defend yourself or justify your actions. "Devoid of emotion asshole" Erm... If I were devoid of emotion, I wouldn't be arguing with you. I'd be all for agreeing that you should have pocketed the money. Fortunately, I have a brain and realise that you were STEALING someone else's money. Shall I explain? You did not just find the money. You picked up money that you knew was not yours - which would have been fine had it been unclaimed. BUT you knew someone was calling after you to possibly claim the money, and you took it anyway without even turning around to see WHY someone was trying to catch your attention. People call this theft. Thanks for trying to pretend like you know me, though. It was amusing.

I live in Hong Kong too. I know what it's like to live here. I know what the people can be like. You, my friend, totally got what's coming to you. I'm sure there's more to you being fired than just the 100 HKD. That was more than likely the last straw for your boss. Reading your posts, it's easy to see what kind of person you are - a sense of entitlement. Let me guess, you're in your early 20s? You criticise a poster for not having empathy after she mentioned that maybe someone more in need than you lost that money. Hypocrite. YDI

wellinever 5

Thief. Greedy. Unemployed. Suck it up. YDI

mr sherlock, ur very right, i am in my early 20s, and was one of the people who was going to be COO of the company. great to know u live in hk, u are an exciting spice to this inhumane city. u have more bullcrap u wud like to add? just to tell u i don't really care what u write.

RubixMonkey 0

A chief operating officer or chief operations officer (COO) is a corporate officer responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the corporation and for operations management (OM). The COO is one of the highest-ranking members of an organization's senior management, monitoring the daily operations of the company and reporting to the board of directors and the top executive officer, usually the chief executive officer (CEO). The COO is usually an executive or senior officer. The focus of the COO is on operations management, which means he or she is responsible for the development, design, operation, and improvement of the systems that create and deliver the firm's products/services. The duties of the COO may reside in certain organizations with a vice president of operations. The COO is responsible for ensuring that business operations are efficient and effective and that proper management of resources, distribution of goods and services to customers, and analysis of queue systems is done. I would totally trust you with my money seeing as how you stole from someone you didn't know. Giving you a high position like that, handling hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars for people you won't see and who can't call out for their money seems like a great idea.

Rubix, those words might have been a bit too big for him to understand. Can you dumb it down to, say, infant-level? Is there a way to translate your reply into baby talk?

RubixMonkey 0

You are so right. Here this is Op language. Ur a dummass Op four mking sum poor ful run for his own munnies. I mean sir...ser... totally. Just like, be nice and shit and nice shit will erm, happen to you.

Much easier for him to understand now! But let's throw in a couple of "ur a retarded ego asshole hermaphrodite bitch"s in there for good measure.

waittt... did u just compliment ur own post? LMAO and wow, i read one sentence of your lecturing essay and i knew it was bullcrap pls stop spamming my wall with ur bullshit and crap ...

RubixMonkey 0

Uh sometimes the comments jump around jerk. She was most likely making a joke.

"intertwine" Erm... I don't think you know what that word means. Dude, you're almost thirty, and yet you're using the most immature playground insults. Grow up. "u will pay some1 to get u laid!!!" Nope. Don't think I will.

Unfortunately. *sigh* This guy doesn't learn. How thickheaded could you get? And yeah, the comments are jumping around. My theory is that horniness is radiating such strong dumb that he's ******* FML up.

Sorry, made that "you will have to pay someone to get u laid, bitch. or consider, plastic surgery?" looked at ur photo, and ughh, reminds of britney spears. and did i tell u to leave me alone? Gawd, there are some really ill people out there.

RubixMonkey 0

MADE THAT... don't you mean mad that? Maybe Lacey's two kids can give you some grammar lessons. Oh so just because she's most likely not a dwarf from Asshole land and not small enough to think your dick is impressive she is ugly? Do they not have strong, independent women in Hong Kong. I think they do. But I might be wrong, because obviously Mr. God Loves Me So Much Money Flies Right To Me is always right.

RubixMonkey 0

What the hell is up with the comments, it says Horniness said something I said.

Erm... Well... I guess I have to go commit suicide now, because the immature thirty-year-old ******** thinks I look like Britney Spears. XD Like your opinion matters to me, I have no shred of respect for you. I'm sorry you're angry at the world because you have no visible penis, but calling people names is not going to solve your problem. There's no point in correcting your grammar now. I can't believe I've managed to understand you thus far. However, I've given you the benefit of the doubt because English is probably not your first language. You see, I, unlike you, have a brain, and don't lash out at everyone and call them stupid names for stupid reasons. Oh, and MAKE ME leave you alone. We'll see if I go away.

i bet ur unemployed as well. spending precious time panning me with words i've already gotten used to. i bet u work as a low pay clerk in an office building, or u serve as a waiter/waitress? just to tell u if i hadnt got ******* fired i would have more salary than your daddy and his dad's.

Oh, shut the **** up. Stop judging people and acting like you know them. Get over yourself - you did something wrong, accept the consequences. Maybe you WOULD be making more than anyone else here, but you know what? YOU GOT FIRED. And you deserved it. All you're doing by spewing your bullshit is making yourself look like an egotistical asswipe with ten trees wedged up your ass. You can drop the attitude that everyone is beneath you, because based on your comments, you sound like the lowest form of human life. By the way, precious time? I doubt Wellinever spent more than ten seconds telling you what he thinks of you. I'm obviously spending more, but I believe there's nothing better to do while home with the flu than tell conceited douchebags what I think of them.

So wait a second... you used to make more money than 2 people combined, meaning you probably made at least $100k, yet you still felt the need to keep a $100 bill that someone was chasing after, essentially stealing from them? You not only deserved it, but you're a greedy bastard to boot.

RubixMonkey 0

STANDING OVATION! Thank you. That is true, Horniness. Do you take dollars and wrap them around your penis and jack off? Cause I can see you doing that.

that was one disturbing post. but seeing that i have regained employment status not even a hermaphodite like u would ruin my day. if i had dollars i would use it. what do u use dollars for if u seem to be so casual about cash? use it as tampons? go to town, get a life, get laid, bitch.

Umm... I think you misunderstood. She was not saying that she's casual about cash. Read it again, though I'm not sure it'll help. Nothing seems to sink in with you.

RubixMonkey 0

I have a strap on I would be glad to use it on you but the stick and your ego make it impossible for anything to go in. And the shit build up, no wonder its coming out of your mouth. And if you have regained employment status then you shouldn't be worried about what us hermaphrodites say. Let me tell you this, even if I had a dick, and rubbed dollars on it, and enjoyed it, I would still have more integrity than Hong Kong's Ebeneezer Scrooge. How's Tiny Tim doing? Oh wait you skull ****** him and took his crutch to pay for your coffee? What about your family? Oh wait you sold them. And your friends... well I heard Ben is a great listener and Lincoln well he just wants you to be honest. The reason the only voice you hear is your own is because you are alone. Have fun. Also, I think you must secretly like having people call you a dumb-ass. So I think you need help. Use that hundred and the part time job and McDonald's to seek help.

Oh, RubixMonkey, your priceless comments are making me laugh quite hard. The last line of your #154 comment was one to remember.

RubixMonkey 0

Thank you, I feel so loved. It's like I am a hundred dollar bill floating in the wind and two guys are fighting for me.

Oh, yes, Rubix. We will keep you from the thieving clutches of uptight douchebags.