By horniness - 10/10/2009 16:30 - Hong Kong

Today, I was in a bad mood after being stuck in traffic for 2 hours and late for work. I was walking to my building when I saw a 100 dollar note flying my way. A man called after me for it, but being selfish I took the note in my pocket as a little reward. That man was my boss. Yes, I'm fired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 038
You deserved it 74 931

Same thing different taste

Comments

Yay, another intelligent person to combat this moron. :D If horniness comes back, prepare yourself for the "u r a dumb stupid retarded ego ************ and u need to get laid and go to town and see a doctor" insults. I'm sorry I couldn't give a better impersonation of him, but I'm not good at ******* up the build of a sentence and omitting words and all that. I suggest having a cup of water by your side, so that you don't get a sore throat from laughing so hard.

ManUpFucker 0

Woot way to Man up AnalBottleOpener. Welcome to the light side. When Darth Horny returns, epic battle. I hope he does... stupid is so hard to find these days.

hongkonger 0

uhh.. why is people swearing on this fml?

hongkonger 0

hey horniness we both come from hk!! i know your pain...

RubixMonkey 0

It involved a long night of insomnia in which we felt an epic battle had to take place. We then might have gone overboard, but it sure as hell was fun.

hongkonger 0

so uneducated and so crude. and no, we can leave your occupation to yourself, laceypatrickson.

ManUpFucker 0

Everyone needs spending money... lol

hongkonger 0

what do you mean, manupfucker?

RubixMonkey 0

He means that LaceyPatrickson, who you said was a *****, makes so much epic money she has tons of spending money to do things.

Sorry, Lacey... I'll try to pay you tomorrow. :[ I have it, I promise!

hongkonger 0

i didn't say she was a *****... more like a ****. but anyways why are u guys ganging up on this horniness?

Go read his abysmal comments and you won't need to ask that question again.

ManUpFucker 0

Lacey is not a ****, she was married when she had her kids.

Well than I apologise for using the English language correctly, but I refuse to dumb down my vocabulary for you/horniness.

what fun? making fun yourselves? you all look and talk like ****** up ones... no offence

hongkonger 0

so u take fun and pleasure in showing people how ****** up ur minds are? wow. my idea of insomnia is slightly different. horniness, u must have had quite a laugh. but still horniness u are a thief.

"you all look and talk like ****** up ones" Yes, because WE are the ones who can't spell or use grammar for shit. And "no offence" (*offense)? Really? NOW you're worried about offending us? Which, by the way, you never did. We all had a really good laugh at your expense. Oh, good news, horniness. Looks like you've got yourself a fan. Not such an impressive one, though. He just seems like a clone of horniness to me, calling people names (referring to Lacey as a prostitute, really? How clever of you. *yawn*) and using the same shitty spelling and grammar.

hongkonger 0

so whilst somebody insults you with vulgar words, or calls you something obnoxious, all you are going to do is observe the grammar and spelling? wow... it seems i've stumbled upon a new group of turds. and btw, if you look at how she speaks you will know she has never been under education. a fan? it seems you are more avid fans for horniness than i am, just the lot of you have filled about half of his fml page with your notes. very loyal fans indeed, and also uneducated. horniness, you are having a great laugh. no doubt about that.

Pffffffft. None of us have had shitty grammar or spelling, sorry. Stop being a hypocrite. The way you type and the way you insult are furthering our assumption that you are indeed horniness under a different account. And how many times are you going to calls us "fans" and that horniness is having a good laugh at our expense? The only way that could be is if he's just a troll pretending to be an idiot to get a rise out of us, which I doubt is the case. I believe he actually is truly an idiot.

Oh, so now British people are dumb? Graduates from Oxford and Cambridge, along with countless playwrights and poets, would beg to disagree. It doesn't help to be prejudiced when pleading your case that you aren't horniness, because "prejudiced" describes him as a whole (along with countless other curse words and insults).

hongkonger 0

not saying that brits are dumb, but are amazingly stubborn, and lets just put it this way, not intelligent. Of course there must be a pint of people from britain who has intelligence, but on the long run... not so far up the flank. and so be it, i am tired of explaining. How can you get me mixed up with him? How can anyone ever imitate his stupidity, his narcissic endeavor?

You do realise being dumb and being unintelligent are virtually the same thing? You're doing pretty well at imitating it.

hongkonger 0

there is a little in between dumb and intelligent. average. but you, witchcraft have totally gone down to lower the bar by a lot. just to tell you you can continue to mock me but it won't affect me. because i know there is no second horniness.

Main Entry: dumb Part of Speech: adjective Definition: stupid, unintelligent Synonyms: dense, dim-witted, doltish, dull, feebleminded, foolish, moronic, simple-minded, thick* Antonyms: bright, intelligent, sharp, smart Main Entry: unintelligent Part of Speech: adjective Definition: stupid Synonyms: brainless, deficient, dense, doltish, dumb, empty-headed, foolish, half-witted, idiotic, imbecilic, inane, meaningless, mentally deficient, mentally handicapped, mindless, moronic, not intelligent, pointless, senseless, simple, simpleminded, slow, thick-headed, unthinking, witless

ManUpFucker 0

No second horniness? Really? Never had a second wind sexually before? I am sorry to hear about your bedroom troubles. Just because Witchcraft tends to be loud and proud with her truth does not make her stupid. You are discredited because you are often hard to understand with your replies. It makes us think you are horniness with your backhanded compliments. Also if you tell a lady she is stubborn and stupid, don't expect to get an award, buddy. Also, please spell check.

Ryoga, it's possible his impotence is causing all of this backed-up irrationality and anger. I think you've just solved the problem. Yes, I'm sorry that I don't let you walk all over me, hongkonger/horniness. I'm not a submissive doormat meant to bow down at the feet of douchebags like you. And yes, hongkonger, you seem to be the same entity as horniness, and as much as you argue it, you've done nothing but show us how alike you two are. You can't really blame us for being skeptical.

RubixMonkey 0

She brings up a great point you know. No hard feelings hongkonger, we didn't mean to bring it up. I mean sure you might be down a lot coming on here--horniness stupidity is really catching. I know sometimes you seem a little tense, like there is some back up that isn't getting out. But if you want to rise to the occasion then make sure you don't forget your medication.

XD I love the subtle puns. I wish I could add comments as favorites, Rubix.

hongkonger 0

Truly, you have all hurt me. But now that i know your level of education and understanding, i know its fruitless trying to tell all you retards that i am indeed not horniness. You have called me as being stupid in my posts, and yet you have no proof. I have not been patronizing horniness, but you all have judged me eminently. You call me a douchebag when i am on your side. WTF? It seems your love for horniness have really blinded you. So when someone does pop up in this FML, tell you you are all retarded, have no sense of sarcasm, is uneducated and crude and reprehensible, immediately you all think its this horniness trying to back himself up with a opposing account. I am sorry to tell, this horniness wouldn't spend time trying to defend himself with another account against blunt and menial insults and retorts. Manupfucker, i don't want an award. Just a thanks for telling her that she is indeed as moronic as this horniness she has been totally owning. Yea, thanks for putting me down and putting this horniness up again.

We have no proof that you have no brain? Re-read your posts, dumbshit.

hongkonger 0

an idiot, yes he is, and so are you for mixing me up. and why would you contradict yourself by saying in 285 that i've convinced you and now in 301 you continue to pursue the fact that i am the ******* retard who doesn't know the definition of stealing and has the intelligence of about a three year old?

Ermmm... Apparently you don't understand sarcasm. I was being sarcastic in comment #285.

hongkonger 0

at first i was relieved that you have finally lost track of becoming a "horniness." Now i am sure you're on the right way because you sure do not know how to enable sarcasm in words.

My comment was dripping with sarcasm. Don't accuse me of not knowing how to incorporate it into my comments just because you can't understand it.

hongkonger 0

sarcasm? haha, so i guess your earlier posts in which i have saw, the one that said, "nah don't really have to get laid" is sarcasm as well?

Wtf, what does that post have anything to do with this, you idiot? You are so sad.

Obviously NOT ALL of my comments are sarcastic. Some are, some aren't. This isn't an all-or-none game. I'm sorry that you can't tell the difference between sarcasm and a true opinion or thought, but that's not my problem.

hongkonger 0

it has everything to do with it. your bad sense of sarcasm makes you the least funny person to think that she's actually a cracker.

That made no sense. You're an idiot. I'm done with you. You still don't understand, obviously, and I'm tired of trying to understand your mixed-up illiterate bullshit, because it's giving me a migraine. I apologise for not catering to your stupidity.

Most. Epic. Argument. Ever. Witchcraft, RubixMonkey, LaceyPatrickson, ManUpFucker, and Mushrooms - thank you for reinstating my belief that there are intelligent people still out there in the world somewhere. You completely owned this douche. Horniness - I wish I could say the same for you. Unfortunately, my only advice for you is to either get a brain or go to hell. If you don't get a brain, you will be ass-raped by life. If you go to hell, I hope you get ass-raped by Hitler, Stalin, Ghenghis Khan, and Saddam. You suck. The only thing you're good for is laughs, of which I got quite a lot reading this amazing argument and your lamentable insults and lack of logic. Hongkonger - I don't know, but I think you're probably the same person as Horniness, but under a different account. If that's the case, than wow...just wow. If you need to create extra accounts to cheer yourself on and give yourself back-up, to pose as a fan, than...wow. That's sad.

hongkonger 0

first of all, i am not horniness and i definitely do not steal. second of all, i have just underwent brain surgery and luckily i have survived. wow, i don't know what to say. how uneducated can people be? and why are you criticizing me? all i am pointing out here is that a couple of ****** and turds are trying to pinpoint this horniness. is this horniness really that bad? a few of you have already spent precious time writing paragraphs of repetitive and meaningless retorts to horniness, who haven't spoke for while...

hongkonger 0

witchcraft, frankly i do not understand his comments. nor do i understand yours.

ManUpFucker 0

Apologies if you aren't Horniness, but if you are I concur with GummyBehrh that it is sad you had to make your own fan account. My question to HongKonger is merely, what is you argument for support of Horniness. While you have said you don't understand are reasons for ganging up on horniness, though you have read his comments and ours. We were pretty much doing it for fun but wanted to make a point--assholes do not deserve to get off. What is your reason for supporting Horniness? What makes you think we are wrong? And why do you sound so much like horniness? Also why are you on FML if you just got out of brain surgery?

Whatever, you are horniness. You're making the same pathetic insults that he did, and we all know you had to be curious how the argument turned out even if you didn't want to admit defeat.

hongkonger 0

please stop mistaking me and calling me a thief. and i am sorry if i had mistaken her as a ****, since she looks and talks like one. and if she is a mother and a wife, then i don't think her language or her conscience will bring her kid's life forward. and already i have said, the four of you are much more avid fans than i am. look at how much you like horniness, you have spammed half his fml page. if that is not fan loyalty i don't know what it is (secret admiration?) and i have not supported horniness at all, but merely saying that horniness must have had a great laugh watching you posting comments to him when he have completely ignored you. i had brain surgery weeks ago and is logging on from a laptop in the hospital. sound like horniness? if you don't want to be called a turd, then you will have to do better. first of all i don't swear and second of all i am not horniness. what makes you hate horniness that much? or like, because you're his number 1 fans...

RubixMonkey 0

I don't think its any of your business how she talks. And we don't like horniness, we just have decided to start a No Asshole club.

Shut the **** up, we know you're horniness. Stop trying to make us feel guilty with your brain surgery shpeal. You using the same terms in the same incorrect ways. And now you're bringing up what Lacey looks and talks like, and basing how good of a mother she is on this? You're pathetic. She looks like a really nice person, which I know to be the truth, and she's not stupid enough to just go ahead and accept your/horniness's bullshit on this page. Fan club? Because we think he's/you're so damn stupid that we feel the need to voice our opinions on him, we're all in admiration of horniness (who I still believe is you)? Um, no. You are far, far, far from the truth. You probably wish this was the case. Let me guess, you're going to tell me I'm ugly and Britney Spears-looking for talking back to you. How original.

hongkonger 0

suit yourself. i am just wondering if you dont care about horniness, then why are you wasting time again to dedicate a club to him? and LOL its not my business but it sure tells me she's a ****...