By Fresca11 - 29/06/2011 00:51 - United States

Today, I was having dinner with my boyfriend. We'd just got our food when my dad walks in, comes up to our table and says, "I didn't say you could leave, you're too young to be dating him", then drags me out of the restaurant. We are both 15, and it was my first date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 508
You deserved it 14 052

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Make up your mind - was he your boyfriend or was it your first date?

MidnightBlossom 2

Ahhh, young love and first dates.

Comments

it was your first date and you're calling him boyfriend? i think your dad was right.

at least your dad cares. dads always go weird because they know what goes through boys heads, they were young once too. maybe and try to get ur dad and date to get to know each other?

perdix 29

Why are you going out without your dad's permission? Your life is far from ****** -- you have a dad who cares enough not to let you become a devious, lying **** at 15. Sorry, but at your age, you have to obey your parents. When you are 18, you can leave home and do whatever you want.

tmhcrd_fml 0

lol. well if he told you not to leave, then why'd you leave...?

Must've been really awkward for your boyfriend.

if I have kids boy or girl you can bet I will be making sure my kids don't do anything stupid.

I hate to say it, but you deserve it. You are still a child and if your parents require you to obtain their permission to leave the house, then you must abide by it. You will one day, hopefully, look back on this and thank your dad. Just be grateful you have a loving and caring father.

ReynshineCutting 10

Not everyone will thank their fathers for being controlling pricks. I'm 21 and still hate my dad for the shit he pulled when I was in high school. He still tries to do it now and we had to have a big blow up and me tell him to **** off and let me live my life. I'm getting married next summer and he still acts like I'm 15 and that my fiancé is some little prick hormonal boy that just wants to get laid. Some dads just take it waaaaay too far.

Did you ask him if you could go out? and what did your mother say?

that sucks ass. I'm sorry.. my parents would never do that , but I only live with my mom so...

hoogapooga 0