By Fresca11 - 29/06/2011 00:51 - United States

Today, I was having dinner with my boyfriend. We'd just got our food when my dad walks in, comes up to our table and says, "I didn't say you could leave, you're too young to be dating him", then drags me out of the restaurant. We are both 15, and it was my first date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 508
You deserved it 14 052

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Make up your mind - was he your boyfriend or was it your first date?

MidnightBlossom 2

Ahhh, young love and first dates.

Comments

yeah. I'm just gonna go ahead and say, what?

PandaPandy 6

you're 15 he's 15 I think that's young. your dad is only trying to look out for you. also, if he says no, he love you and doesn't want you doing stupid crap to make you resent it in the future. :P

You aren't even old enough to use the f word in fml. Also you should of gotten permission to go YDI.

lisha88 1

omg that's embarrassing I know u wanted to die at that moment ugh u should move away from your dad lol

Kd_lra 3

...Yes, because fifteen year old children can just pack up and move out whenever they please.

I can do that whenever I want actually. I assume OP has plenty of friends to stay at. Or maybe not since she posted on here.

A good father would never let his child "move out" at 15. Sure, you may have places you think you can go. But a good parent wouldn't let that happen. A good father would also not let his 15 year old child go on a dinner date without his knowledge. Sound like anyone we've heard of lately?

This makes me laugh because you listed your age at the end like being 15 makes it sooo crazy that your dad would do something like this. At 15, he definitely has a better idea than you do of whether or not you're mature enough to be on a first date. I really thought you were going to say you were 20+ or something. Listen to your dad, he knows what's best for you.

madamsatine2008 0

dont be upset with ur dad cause he is overprotective with u.. when u have a child u will understand that parents will go to Any measures to keep their child safe

Think of it this way. He's willing to rescue you and kill half of the population in France in the process like Liam Neeson in Taken. Some daughters take that for granted. Anyone saw that movie, pretty bad-ass!

poopdayz 6

Probably one of, if not his best movie. =P

yes it is. Jason Bourne could hide in Europe for all I care ha ha!

After negging a bunch of people who really don't deserve their thumbs ups, I can safely say that the internet is retarded. Also sucks to be you OP. If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Or scream, screaming works.

poopdayz 6

He does have a huge say in what you do until you're out of his care/house. No offense. Especially because us dads don't want our girls growing up.