By Fresca11 - 29/06/2011 00:51 - United States

Today, I was having dinner with my boyfriend. We'd just got our food when my dad walks in, comes up to our table and says, "I didn't say you could leave, you're too young to be dating him", then drags me out of the restaurant. We are both 15, and it was my first date. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 508
You deserved it 14 052

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Make up your mind - was he your boyfriend or was it your first date?

MidnightBlossom 2

Ahhh, young love and first dates.

Comments

TheBeatlesAreLov 0

You're both 15? Did his mom drive you there? How cute.

chaoticnh 0

ever heard of walking dumbass?

dancerNsinger4li 0

I think its really amusing how most people up heer are acting like they were never 15. its really aggravating to read " Awww did your mom take you?" or "Ahh teenagers or children". All of you were our age once and probably went through the same things. Yes, I agree that its kinda weird they are bf and gf if it is their first date. By the way I am 14. So not ALL teens are immature. I was told I can't date until I turn 15 and my parents hardly let me do anything. So...I am done my argument!

Kd_lra 3

177- And I'm still trying to figure out what your arguement was. "You guys are annoying for asking if one of their moms drove them, by the way I'm 14 and OBVIOUSLY the maturest little **** you'll ever see, but my parents won't let me do anything or date until I'm fifteen, so yeah!" Yes, I see your point. Thank you, truly.

dancerNsinger4li 0

Haha. You make me laugh for retaliating to a 14 year olds comment...real mature.

dancerNsinger4li 0

389, to make you happy I will just tell me when its on cuz obviously you know.

You know who also whines... Other 15 yr old's. Quit your crying,im with your pops

just a tip....don't think everyone you go on a date with is a boyfriend. Give three or four before you decide you want to actually "date" someone.

maybe she asked her mom? I know when i was younger my dad got mad when I didn't ask but I had asked my mom (and no my parents weren't split up)

I think when it's something as big as your first date, your parents should probably agree on if you can or cannot go, especially if they aren't split.

Wait... He's your boyfriend, but you were on the first date?

my sister is 13 and they all tend to be boyfriend/girlfriend at school but none of them have actually gone on a date

Honestly, if you're too immature to ask permission to go on the date, you're too immature to be on the date.

You were Officially **** Blocked by Father. •_•

itsgen 16

you don't even know how much I agree with you!

mag4dust 0

ok that was the second time you have said that same reply to a similar comment. we get it ur like 16 and hate to be **** blocked. grow up. op and you are only kids y'all don't even need to be worrying about dick let along talking about it...

TaylorTotsYumm 10

261, you're very naïve if you think 16 year olds don't talk about dick or having sex.

this Dad should watch out it's just dinner

HeaRTs_Girl 0

Oops, there was supposed to be a question mark after "right". My apologies. (:

a_nutritionist 10

fml glitching again. disregard.