By jayswizzle89 - 29/07/2014 07:58 - Canada - Etobicoke

Today, I was having coffee with an old friend I hadn't seen since university. I asked about her husband; she replied, "He died" and walked off. I was confused, so I stood up and took off after her. She then reminded me that I was at his funeral, and then slapped me in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 160
You deserved it 69 547

Same thing different taste

Comments

missyfiona89 28

you must be a special kind of special.

Wow. Now that's the kind of stupid that's so incredibly, mind-bogglingly stupid that it's actually impressive.

And your memory is absolutely perfect, right? You've never once forgotten something important?

Am I the only one that thinks the OP is not the one with the bad memory? Maybe she hadn't seen her friend since university, and her friend just mis-remembered her being at the funeral? Or, maybe her friend confused her with someone else?

That's what I thought too, this one needs a follow up :)

I read it that the OP just forgot the funeral because they said the friend reminded them about it.

I don't believe this actually happened. If it did then you REALLY deserved it !

leeloo900 9

Omg, are you serious?! -.-" YDI and stop being in lala land.

I am torn because of my confusion....hoping to see a follow up. If you really hadn't seen her since University and she's mistaken...then FYL. If she is right and you had actually forgotten attending the funeral....which is mind boggling to me...then YDI and owe her a huge apology.

its not an assumption ... its implied by the fact that OP hasn't seen her friend since university. Who knows how long that's been?

Ok, this definitely needs a follow up. I'm torn between YDI if you truly did forget her husband died especially after having gone to the funeral and FYL if she's mistaken and you didn't know.