By jayswizzle89 - 29/07/2014 07:58 - Canada - Etobicoke

Today, I was having coffee with an old friend I hadn't seen since university. I asked about her husband; she replied, "He died" and walked off. I was confused, so I stood up and took off after her. She then reminded me that I was at his funeral, and then slapped me in the face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 160
You deserved it 69 547

Same thing different taste

Comments

Dude... How many pots did you smoked?

This is the fakest fml I've ever seen.

My comment was moderated because I dared to question whether this FML was real or not. To the people who run this site-if you want to keep people here, you might want to be a little more user friendly instead of sending out a warning that if I don't just blindly accept everything on here 100% true that my account is going to be taken away. I'm not a toddler, I'm part of the reason why this site exists. Treat your people with a little more respect, especially when it is their own viewpoints.

I'm sorry but if you were at the funeral and didn't remember, unless you had a major head injury, that's not an old friend and you're a terrible person

And you've never once forgotten something important?

So, were you actually at a funeral or was she acting crazy? I don't believe you could be at a funeral without knowing.

Psycho_Babydoll 26

Okay... OP, I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume that when you say you were at the funeral, you didn't mean that you were at the funeral at the time of this conversation, just that you had attended the funeral when your friends husband died however many years ago. She said you were at the funeral as in "you were there at the time". In which case, it's still a bit stupid to have forgotten that he'd died, but it's a teeeeeensy bit more forgiveable than asking "how's your husband?" and forgetting that he was dead while you were AT said persons funeral. This is what I'm assuming. Either way... sorry... YDI.

Wow. Hard thing to forget OP. YDI and then some