By MJ3105 - 07/05/2009 11:36 - Israel

Today, I was eating at a restaurant patio with a few friends. After the waitress cleaned up our table there was a drop of mayonnaise on the table. I wiped it with my finger and licked it. It wasn’t mayo, it was bird shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 168
You deserved it 153 027

Same thing different taste

Top comments

youmakemyday_fml 0

ughh...why would you eat something that landed on the table anyway?? wouldn't you wipe it off with a napkin...

ozymandias_fml 0

You are a disgusting person. Even if it was mayo, that is disgusting. Who a) eats random condiments they find b) especially when splattered on a disgusting public table?

Comments

was it delicious? next time try taking some shit from a public toilet, it may taste much better

Why would you want to lick mayo from a table, anyways???

Funtertaining11 0

Oh my...that's gross. Why would you lick it off the table in the first place? That's a bit unsanitary. Plus, how could you not distiguish the difference between mayo and bird dung? That's like not telling the difference between chocolate/ice cream and poop (Manure). The difference: one is sweet and the other one stinks.

lmfao. you idiot. why the **** would you eat something left on the table anyways?

lol at #13, must've been or dropped on their head a few times as an infant, but much like many of those beofre me.... why the **** would you eat ANYTHING off the table even if it WAS mayo? ya ******* mc nasty!

ew, NEVER eat anything off a patio table! i used to work at a restaurant. whenever I wipe a patio table, no matter how clean it looks, my white cloth ALWAYS ends up black. those tables pick up every speck of dirt imaginable from the great outdoors.

O_o bleh. you deserved that one sorry

megan_is_cool 0

Sure. Mayo isn't all that bad on a sandwich, but I would NEVER eat a drop of any condiment off of a public table, that's just disgusting.