By derranged - 22/04/2009 18:24 - China

Today, I was the best man at a wedding and I was flirting with a cute bridesmaid. Then this old guy decides to give the newlyweds a toast. He made a crappy joke and barely anybody laughed. So I say to the girl, "Wow that sucked, who the hell does he think he is?" The girl replies, "That's my dad". FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 213
You deserved it 73 443

Same thing different taste

Top comments

C_Wicked27 0

Smmoooottthhheee. FYL for not having a little something known as 'tact'. And #3 is correct. I look at this as a possible public service to show people that being a ******** doesn't really get anybody anywhere, unless you're in business or politics...

mintfreshpinesol 0

ahaha, guess that blew any chance you had with her.

Comments

mintfreshpinesol 0

ahaha, guess that blew any chance you had with her.

hahaha yeah it blew your progress dude FYL!

It's amazing how many FMLs go like this. "Today, I was flirting with someone. I attempted to sound badass by insulting someone for no good reason because for some reason I think that being a dick = cool, and it backfired. The person I made fun of was related to them. FML."

rocketshipsxx 0

HAHAHHA! Way to go! Think before you speak, yeah?

asxp10 0

Hahaha #3 I totally agree. YDI too.

jazziness 12

Even though I don't see what #3 said I don't say YDI, OP had no way of knowing that was her father plus he was just trying to start a conversation.

C_Wicked27 0

Smmoooottthhheee. FYL for not having a little something known as 'tact'. And #3 is correct. I look at this as a possible public service to show people that being a ******** doesn't really get anybody anywhere, unless you're in business or politics...

I hate it when comments address to other comments and then that comment is nowhere to be found

Ender_ 0

The FML's that go exactly like what #3 has pointed out have taught me to just keep my judgmental comments to myself because they always backfire.

steinway 0

yeah you screwed that one up. oh well, there will be other cute bridesmaids