By MJ3105 - 07/05/2009 11:36 - Israel

Today, I was eating at a restaurant patio with a few friends. After the waitress cleaned up our table there was a drop of mayonnaise on the table. I wiped it with my finger and licked it. It wasn’t mayo, it was bird shit. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 168
You deserved it 153 027

Same thing different taste

Top comments

youmakemyday_fml 0

ughh...why would you eat something that landed on the table anyway?? wouldn't you wipe it off with a napkin...

ozymandias_fml 0

You are a disgusting person. Even if it was mayo, that is disgusting. Who a) eats random condiments they find b) especially when splattered on a disgusting public table?

Comments

#20, I have never seen brown, or green bird shit. I've seen white bird shit, that's about it. But YDI for eating something off a public table.

Failercoptor 0
Heart_Slayer 0

REGARDLESS OF IT BEEING GROSS MAYO OR NOT ( ON A SIDE NOTE MAYO IS NASTY) AND YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE AT THAT TABLE AND LIKE WIPE THE SHIT FROM THERE ASSES AND DONT WASH THEIR HANDS? I HOPE YOU GET THE EBOLA VIRUS!!

Is it that hard to tell when something is bird shit? It has a distinctive splatter of a crater and mayo is in smooth globs.

OH MY GOOOOOOODNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !@#$%%^

realworldready 0

Yea that's a definite YDI. A) Mayo is nasty any-damn-ways B) Why the hell are you eating off public tables? See your mama clearly ain't raise you right.

Ewww, even if it was mayo, why the hell would you eat it off an OUTSIDE restaurant table? The inside ones are gross enough, but an OUTSIDE one? Ewww... YDI!!

FukMeFukU 0

..FAKE. Ive heard this one before, except with Meat. And even if this were real... WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU EAT SOMETHING OFF A PUBLIC TABLE?!