By airborne - 06/05/2009 01:11 - United States

Today, I saw someone drive recklessly as if they were drunk. When I called the cops, I got pulled over by another cop for talking on my cell phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 159
You deserved it 17 606

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks man. I'm sure if you explain to the judge they should drop the ticket or at least the fee partially.

Leptailurus 0

As much as I hate when people talk on their cell phones while driving, I have to admit that billboard is horribly misleading in that case. I agree, FYL.

Comments

I see nothing wrong with driving and talking... Who in there right mind pulls over to make a call! just get a bluetooth or a hands free device if you are that worried about it... what you should try is eatting on the way to work while being on the phone and shifting gears, you people obvioulsy just have to learn to drive with your knees... now thats ridiculous!

bonafidehustler 0

Next time have a hands free set. If you don't pull over and make that call.

this ones already been on here!!!! how the hell do mine get rejected when people are just repeating others?!?!?!

mouseintern 0

Agreed with #2. I hate few things more than drivers talking on cell phones, but to be busted for calling the police while driving to report a drunk driver after the sign told you to just seems wrong. Well, next time pull over when you make the call (or have a passenger do it) and everyone wins.

warmvanillasugar 0

#13 How was that even relevant to the FML? And people are people it doesn't matter where they're from, and wherever they're from won't make them better drivers.

jr13 0

you deserve that one. don't snitch, you don't even know that they were drinking