Enjoyed yourself I see

By Anonameow - 15/03/2016 18:42 - United States - Freeland

Spicy
Today, after lots of overcast weather, we opened the blinds to the children's section in the library, to let in the beautiful sunshine. Fifteen preschoolers were greeted by the sight of a used condom plastered against the window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 746
You deserved it 1 632

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I doubt they knew what it was, they probably thought it was a balloon that's not inflated.

Damn, sex education sure does start early these days

Comments

I doubt they knew what it was, they probably thought it was a balloon that's not inflated.

Now's a good time to tell them about safe sex

You can't just do that. You need permission forms sent home and the parents informed about it. A school can't just administer something like that without parental approve. Alright highschool I get it but little kids hell ******* no is your mind straight?

Can you imagine someone using this as a segue for any subject? "Much like this condom; life is going to be sticky and a little unsettling. Cheer up kids you can do it alone." I for one would have paid way more attention in class if condom analogies were used.

Humor isn't your strong point is it? You Must be a joy at parties.

You must be a gate crasher. The analogy was quite true and pretty good.

that's a sticky situation, at least they don't understand what it is

Damn, sex education sure does start early these days

It's funny because most people don't get any sexual education.

True, just this weekend I had to explain to some friends that girls have more than one hole, and you don't put tampons where you pee.

Spring has sprung... From the unlikeliest of places :-/

Your children's section has working blinds? You're clearly not a UK public library

The principal should condomplate doing something about it.

"Condomplate" is a terrible pun. I wish you would get punished for that.

You should get punished for your name! Lmao

My name? Thanksssss. I'll walk away with my acid-washed pants and cry because someone thought my name was terrible. Thanks, I didn't realize that having a somewhat correctly spelled username was a bad thing.

And today in the library we are going to learn about sex education. On this window we have a condom.