By airborne - 06/05/2009 01:11 - United States

Today, I saw someone drive recklessly as if they were drunk. When I called the cops, I got pulled over by another cop for talking on my cell phone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 160
You deserved it 17 607

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks man. I'm sure if you explain to the judge they should drop the ticket or at least the fee partially.

Leptailurus 0

As much as I hate when people talk on their cell phones while driving, I have to admit that billboard is horribly misleading in that case. I agree, FYL.

Comments

login_fml 0

YDI for paying attention to billboards. Seriously, wth?

usernamehereXX 0

stupid snitch, you got what you deserved.

christopherlove 0

Today, while driving I accidentally came close to crossing the outside line. The driver in the next car witnessed this and pulled out her cell phone to make a call. I pulled over and reported her crime, then watched as she was pulled over and ticketed. Love my life.

iroquoiswho1033 0

Karma's in full effect for yo ass cap'n. It hit you FAST.

Sucks when you try to do the right thing, and get burned. I'd definitely explain the entire situation to the judge and see if he lets you off. He just might.

isthisonetaken 0

good point #8. wreckless driving is a good thing isnt it?

sb_rph 0

#111 i hope you get what you deserve one day when a drunk driver hits you and kills you because someone didn't call to report him. also, to the OP it does suck that you got pulled over but they do make blue tooths, so if it is compatible with your phone, you could always use one of them ;)

butter_flew 0