By maddiecat - 08/01/2013 05:34 - United States - Saint Louis

Today, I saw Les Misérables. I was singing along to one of the songs when the guy next to me dumped his soda over my head and told me to shut up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 414
You deserved it 100 836

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iarefatal 9

You must have sounded miserable

people go to shows to watch and listen to them, now listen to other people drowning it out with their singing, YDI

Comments

Quiet_one 22

Dumping soda on you was a little excessive (not to mention a complete waste of expensive soda), but you were still in the wrong here. Unless you're the only person in the theater you need to shut up once the movie starts- the people around you paid for the movie, not to listen to you. Singing along is just as rude and obnoxious as talking or texting during the movie, and I would have asked you to be quiet too. For future reference, unless there's some kind of mass group singalong going on or you're performing, it's probably not ok to sing in public. Now you know.

Well I'm sure you don't like it when people talk in movies OP, singing along is almost more annoying.

I can't believe he dumped his soda on your head ! What a waste..

CAJustise 9

Next time SHUT UP so people can hear the movie they paid a days wages to see!

165, where the heck do you live that day's wages amount to $10.50 (the most I've personally seen standard tickets go for)?

Oh well. Should've stfu, but you didn't. Selfish bastard

Shouldn't sing along with the movie. YDI, although that is harsh.

skyeyez9 24

A cold soda sounds very good right now.

I would have dumped my soda, popcorn and nachos on hour head for that crap. YDI

hateevryone 14

Well you can't really blame him. People go to the movies to watch a movie, not to hear people sing. But he took it too far when he dumped the soda on your head.