By disasterbutton - 09/02/2010 00:28 - United States

Today, I noticed that my neighbor's house has a clear view of my daughter's bathroom. There is a telescope in his window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 788
You deserved it 3 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why don't people just put curtains over their damned bathroom windows!? It's not that hard to install them. Or better yet, replace the glass with the kind you can't actually see through!

sucksforyoudude 0

looks like it's time for a house call! break the damn thing!

Comments

Time to open up a can of "Beating the crap out if your neighbor."

jj79242 0

shoot the lense out with a BB gun while he's looking through it

1. call the police 2. kick his ass 3. buy curtains or blinds or something, damn

if it were my daughter I would go over there and beat the pervert to death.

TALK ABOUT A ******* LYNCH MOB. Amazing as it may sound. The people (we are not told who, what gender or how many) who live next door have a telescope in a window of theirs. So does anyone with a telescope. They may use it for nothing more than to look at the sky. They (whoever they may be) may never actually noticed that across their place (house or building - we're not told) there's a window (we don't know how many in all) that happens to be the woman's daughter's bathroom (we're not told if there are curtains or anything at all). But we're all pretty sure the guy (?) nextdoor is a ******* creep? You lynch mob must be the greatest Sherlocks.

Just set up video in the room and capture the perv in action and put it on youtube for the world to see and send a copy to the local news as well as to the guy from "How To Catch A Predator." That will teach that dirty ass bitch.

Ajjas013 6

Perdix wants to major in pornography.

wooooow , try asking your daughter if she knew thaaat . and then . . . there is a thingg called blinds and curtains . Try someee , (:

Now you'll both know not to leave the windows uncovered. YDI.