By disasterbutton - 09/02/2010 00:28 - United States

Today, I noticed that my neighbor's house has a clear view of my daughter's bathroom. There is a telescope in his window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 788
You deserved it 3 007

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why don't people just put curtains over their damned bathroom windows!? It's not that hard to install them. Or better yet, replace the glass with the kind you can't actually see through!

sucksforyoudude 0

looks like it's time for a house call! break the damn thing!

Comments

Do you not have blurred out windows in America for your bathrooms? But lol creepy guy.

have windows 150 feet from my room and the telescope i had was only small and too powerfull to see anything (yes i tried) but they were like in the 40's. and would be good to know what way the telescope was facing as it could be his room is a shit pit (un clean) and its the only place he/she can put it. you need proof b4 you do anything :(

cypherzzz 0

hey he could just be looking at stars. he isn't nessicarily looking at her

I Spy with my little telescope >.> something that giggles in twos and has a flower and a peach for the back ? Is a flower...thats blossoming I dont think so. get your child to close the blind more often. Ask the police to do a small investigation to prove the neighbor guilty or not.

Flutist 3

Um, unless you saw him aiming it at your daughter's bathroom window and jacking off, then I don't see how this is an FML. Get some ******* blinds, don't walk around naked, and there will be no problems. If you think it is then go over and talk to your neighbor. At least that way he might (since innocent until proven perverted) realize how it looks or explain to you he isn't looking at your daughter, he's looking at Uranus. Or you. But don't jump to conclusions. Parents like this piss me off, not everyone is out to get your kid. Did you ever think your daughter might not even be that good looking?

perdix 29

Your daughter's an exhibitionist and likes mooning him and showing him black holes and heavenly orbs until he gets the Milky Way in the palm of his hand.

Your daughter deserves it for being a exhibitionist . Dude you're a poet !

vac2007 0