By Anonymous - 16/08/2017 13:00

Today, after house sitting for my neighbor, I realized that he has a camera pointed at my pool. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 186
You deserved it 279

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Zachary8261 28

Well. This is something to take a photo of and bring to the police.

That man takes the Neighborhood Watch program seriously!

Comments

KrazyKatz3 26

What have you been doing in your pool? ;-)

I hope you skinny dip to make it worth his while.

Zachary8261 28

Well. This is something to take a photo of and bring to the police.

Maybe now would be a good time to file a report

That man takes the Neighborhood Watch program seriously!

did you re-adjust his camera for him?

wait how old are you?? underage then hes ******* disgusting but 21+ fair game either way hes probably a rapist...

Uh, no, not fair game. Laws on photography mean that photos and videos can not be taken without permission when in private rooms or in areas where privacy would be expected. A backyard pool would be such a space, and if the neighbors distributing the videos in anyway- like the internet- it's a crime. The fact you think that age is the only indicator of whether it's okay for someone to take illegal and non consensual photos and videos of someone says things about your morals and sense of compassion. Mostly that you lack them.

Lobby_Bee 17

Girls Gone Wild #78 in the making.

Is there a locked closet with all your photos?