By Anonymous - 24/09/2012 00:26 - United States - Daphne

Today, I went to Waffle House to talk to the manager about getting a job. My boyfriend now wants to beat up the manager for giving me his number so that I can call him whenever I'm done filling in the application. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 772
You deserved it 3 410

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Any man that chooses violence as the answer needs to be replaced.

Maybe your boyfriend is more of a pancake guy.

Comments

Any man that chooses violence as the answer needs to be replaced.

Pretty_Pink_Lady 10

May I suggest the manager at Waffle House?

I agree. You are perfectly entitled to have numbers from men, especially if it is for work. Also does this mean that he forbids you to have male friends? I'd recommend that you leave that controlling and aggressive boyfriend of yours, OP. It's only a matter of time till his anger and insecurity issues will be taken on you.

Zoh_Aubrey 8

Seriously. Only insecure guys respond like that.

Some people are insecure with themselves and think they don't deserve to be with their partner but then again some people are just controlling dicks maybe you can talk to him and he will work on it if not find someone new you can't have a good relationship with someone who is like that...best of luck op

CaptainDoorknob 7

I have jealousy issues that come from my father. He was controlling and jealous and the jealousy part passed down to me. It's hard as hell to deal with in a relationship especially knowing you can't help it.

killer6969 16

Op should be glad her boyfriend likes and cares about her many boyfriends don't give a shit

#30's advice is good, but #24's advice is better. Move on, OP! There's of awesome dudes out there who aren't violent idiots.

I think it's kind of cute that he's overprotective!

87: You call him overprotective, but you'll learn. Guys like this don't trust their women and don't think of them as equal human beings. Worse still, he wants to assault people... when they talk to the OP about work. Seriously, does that actually sound cute? I'm hoping you're just young and naive...

You should've given the manager your number also, to see how your boyfriend reacted.

LiyIa_fml 8

Yes, because this would get her a job and set her boyfriend problems straight.

Waffle House? I salute your guts, OP, that takes courage.

No, it doesn't. If you're only here to judge based on where someone works, get off this site.

Excuse me, my comment was in jest. I only say that because the Waffle House in my area is a frightening, not to mention filthy location. I'm not saying this applies to OP's Waffle House nor am I saying it applies to any other W.H. I honestly was genuine in saying OP has courage-- fast food-area jobs are not easy and can be quite stressful at times, I know that. So no, my friend, I will not "get off this site."

Don't do it. I just quit working at waffle house and I'm telling you save yourself. That place will brainwash you with the waffle house way, I'm not kidding. Just wait till you see the training manual and the stack of DVDs you have to watch before you can be red starred.

Um, a little too attached isn't he? If he goes any further you should end this unhealthy relationship.

yanksby7 6

I think he's gone as far as he will safely go, and now is the time to end it. OP, find someone who deserves your time and affection! Not some jealous scumbag!

Being jealous is not a bad thing, you simpleton. Jealousy and being protective of your loved on does not amount to aggression or mean you'll eventually hurt the woman. She should be flattered he cares, although the beating up thing was a no no.

SApprentice 34

You should get out of that relationship then, before he can do any more damage to your life.

thiscrazything 1

Agreed. You defenetly have a "dead end" relationship. My advice would be to get out now, you can find someone else that is worthy of you. Trust is the core of a relationship.

HooHooHa 6

What an arrogant little prick.

Lmao, your boyfriend is a Lil boy if he picks a fight over that or, he might just be overly jealous type too.

desireev 17

Even if he's the extremely jealous type, that still shows that he's a little boy who's undeserving of that kind of relationship. There is no "...or..." about it! That is just ridiculous.

Your boyfriend sounds very overprotective/jealous