What's up doc?

By fml - 29/07/2012 12:20 - Japan - Koshigaya

Today, I took my 2-year-old son to the ear doctor, since he'd stopped responding whenever I call him. The doctor told me that his ears are just fine. He's just ignoring me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 675
You deserved it 5 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

It's totally normal. Mine does it too and I was concerned and took her to the doctor (who is actually the same doctor I went to as a kid) and he said it's just part of the terrible twos and I did the same thing. :) Plus, they don't have the beat listening skills yet either.

Well now you ruined his master plan, OP.

bigtaytay 13

The attitude starts early lol

XxDancerGirlxX 17

Ouch. Can't wait to see how the teenage years turn out.

saIty 17

*Sheds a tear* He's growing up so fast.

It'll be interesting to see her son as a teenager.

saIty 17

Probably yelling at kids to get the hell off his lawn.

DarthCory 7

Or chewing on food that isn't there.

Wow your two year old is already acting like a teenager. You must be proud that he's so ahead of his age

insertnameherr 11

what happens when he's 8 and starts acting like a 21 year old? better hide the liquor and use... *ahem*... parental controlled television...

A case of the idontwanttohearyourvoice-itus

Or he's gotten into his father's medication; ***-it-all.

I'm pretty sure there are other ways to test if his hearing is working.

"Anyone want ice cream?" usually works wonders.

Exactly 36. I could call my one and a half year olds for five minutes and they act like they're completely oblivious to anything I'm saying, but open up a bag of cookies and they hear that from across the freaking house!

Obviously you should start ignoring him as well.

That whole "Fight fire with fire" thing doesn't work all that well with little kids... ^_^U

citymayer 7

Yes it does. ^_^ I can make smug faces too.

"Mommy, there's a man in my room!" *ignore* "Mommy, he's really scary!" *ignore* "And he's not wearing any clothes!" Yeah, ignoring him isn't exactly ethical...

redcyph 3

He was obviously joking, Ethical behavior isn't funny.

flutter4 7

He sounds like a typical 2 year old

My 2 year old does worse than that that's why it's called terrible two's

My two year old sister doesn't ignore anybody. She makes it quite obvious she doesn't want to have anything to do with them.

brohamas16 7