By Anonymous - 20/06/2011 04:03 - United States

Today, I had to go to a birthday party for 10 year old triplets. They've all been dead for more than 9 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 227
You deserved it 6 669

Same thing different taste

Top comments

my friends parents invite us all over for their daughters birthday to hang out and remember her, when she died 7 years ago, they do it every year.

Comments

Reynard13 1

Yes, your life clearly sucks much harder than their parents. After all, you were made uncomfortable for two to three hours while they tried to work through their decade old grief. They only had to lose their three gorgeous one year olds who had barely begun to open their eyes to the world. What the holy heck is wrong with you?

bouncykiddo 0

This is very sad, I feel horrible for the parents

that's bad.... they need to let go... they went to a better place... they need to move on.... that type of shit is not mentally healthy at all.

I would think something tragic happened to them for them to have all died at the same age. The absolute worst thing that can happen to a parent is losing a child. if something happened to my children I would never ever get over it either. I get sick just thinking about it. This post has depressed me thoroughly

I'm sure that must have been a little awkward but that's still very sad.

plus... if you obcess... with some one.. who died

You are an asshole. And absolutely no one on here should be judging this as weird or creepy unless you have lost a child yourselves, let alone THREE BABIES. OP, I can understand you posting this if their death was a painful event for you, but NOT if you're just a whiny, selfish bitch who didn't feel like going.

plus... if you obcess... with some one.. who died over 9 years ago... then there should be a doctor... get them mental help... and bro... you did nothing wrong posting this up.... that shit is hella emo and depressing.

Heliol 8

And... it's so annoying... to read... your comments... Why must... you pause... every two... words... Also learn.... to spell... please... See what I mean?

did you guys prepare a surprise party?