By Anonymous - 20/06/2011 04:03 - United States

Today, I had to go to a birthday party for 10 year old triplets. They've all been dead for more than 9 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 227
You deserved it 6 669

Same thing different taste

Top comments

my friends parents invite us all over for their daughters birthday to hang out and remember her, when she died 7 years ago, they do it every year.

Comments

29 and 39 : you're honestly digusting and extremely disrespectful. I'm sure you wouldn't be singing the same tune if this were to happen to you, so don't make a joke about it now. that's mainly directed towards 39.

Badshah29 6

they all died together? creepy

SteelCladAngel 0

could have been premature birth...the survival rate for premature births isn't very high and it's much lower for multiple births.

cynthiaF 0

Maybe OP said FML cause' they felt sad...

my cousin was 18 mths old when she died. she would've been 10 this yr. I think about her on her bday every year. the pain doesn't go away for the parents.

Wow....friends like you, OP...who needs enemies. For the people judging the parents, you clearly do not have kids. the death of one child, let alone 3, is not something you ever "get over". You learn how to adapt, but not get over it. An occasion like a birthday, especially a milestone birthday may be difficult for the parents & they just want to have people around that love them for support. F the parents life, that you're the type of support they have!!!!

#39 u make me sick. I lost one of my twins almost 2 years ago and it kills me that there are people like u in the world who don't respect mothers of angels enough to not make jokes like that. what the hell is wrong with u???????

Your username is 'twinmum' ... That's so creepy. Understandable that its hard but why a username? What do you want, sympathy?

cobra9313 0

I know all of u guys are saying how insensitive these people are above but seriously it's been NINE years. If they haven't been able to deal with the deaths of the children they need psychological help. it's one thing to mourn their death but to celebrate a birthday?? and don't tell me I don't know what it feels like to lose someone, it can be difficult but these parents need a better way to cope with this.

EmilyFelton98 0

Honestly Just Go Its Paying Your Respects