By Anonymous - 20/06/2011 04:03 - United States

Today, I had to go to a birthday party for 10 year old triplets. They've all been dead for more than 9 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 227
You deserved it 6 669

Same thing different taste

Top comments

my friends parents invite us all over for their daughters birthday to hang out and remember her, when she died 7 years ago, they do it every year.

Comments

corrin925 6

reminds me of Shutter Island

agsilver 14

Happy death day to youuuuu! Happy dear day tooo youuuuu! Happy death day dear dead children! Happy death day to yoüuuuuuuuuuu! Are you deceased one year? are you deceased two years?

sparta98 4

31# It's unfortunately pretty common for complications to show up during childbirth+pregnancy+infancy, especially multiple births, but I have no idea what they had that could have gotten all of then so quickly.

Grieving for 9 years? That means they just fail at life. Don't associate yourself with such people, no matter who they are or how closely related. They will just try to drag you into their endless emo nonsense. I understand that losing a child is one of the greatest tragedies one can suffer, but 9 years? Either move on or kill yourself already!

victimization 0

no where in this fml did it say that the parents were still crying themselves to sleep every night. who are you to judge how they take one day of the year to formerly remember their children. you are just about as inconsiderate as the poster.

How exactly does one "move on" from losing a child, ever? Let alone three children. That's horrible.

well you're an asshole, people who loose children can't just move on, it's almost impossible.

you are a disrespectful d*ck head.go f*ck yourself.

honestly, you're probably just saying that for attention or you're just sick an twisted in your head. you have no remorse, sympathy, or empathy and that is why you do and always will fail as a human being and a functional adult in society.

honestly, you're probably just saying that for attention or you're just sick an twisted in your head. you have no remorse, sympathy, or empathy and that is why you do and always will fail as a human being and a functional adult in society.

you really are the biggest ass hole ever. like really have you ever even known someone that passed away! really!

What a ******* dick you are!!! Why don't you go burn in hell? It takes people a long time to "get over" a deceased person if ever! Im sure if your mom, dad, sister, brother etc. died today I'm sure that you would understand.

194, they said it reminded them of a movie, calm the **** down...

GLiTTeRz 0

My dad died 5 years ago, when I was 17. Got over it a couple years ago. So yeah, people move on. Don't get me wrong though, I know people get over things in different amounts of time. As for the op and some of the commentors' posts I think that he shouldn't have been forced to go to the event, and that having a "birthday party" is really creepy for people that died 9 years ago. A day of remembrance is fine, but it seems to me that the parents need help.

Miss33_fml 15

we do birthday thing as a family every year for my dad, who passed 19 years ago. but we wouldn't invite people to his 'party' - that's just weird!

wow, why would you post this on FML you jackass?

caliey 0

u know If u did not want to go and help them remember their lost loved ones u did not have to u should not think of this has a fml is it a very said thing and u are Very disrespectful for even thinking this was a fml shame on you.

sourgirl101 28

Maybe the parents did it because "10" years old is sometimes considered a milestone age and they wanted to celebrate the lives that they once had. I couldn't imagine losing a child let alone 3. People grieve different ways.

lasttoknow 4

that is the first thing i said WTF fyl OP