By Anonymous - 20/06/2011 04:03 - United States

Today, I had to go to a birthday party for 10 year old triplets. They've all been dead for more than 9 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 227
You deserved it 6 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

my friends parents invite us all over for their daughters birthday to hang out and remember her, when she died 7 years ago, they do it every year.

Comments

69_jackson_69 0

Hahaha! Lighten up, fuckheads of FML. It does suck for the OP's friend or whatever, but we'll never see him/her, and these remarks are making me laugh. It's really not a big deal because we don't give a shit about his/her bad luck and we will troll the cocks off of you to get each other to laugh.

Crazy4Christ 0

I agree...**** you #39. Show respect to the deceased you little son of a bitch. If this were to ever happen to you or someone you knew I'm sure as hell you wouldn't want people saying shit like that.

shaniecerb 0

whats wrong with the people saying "its been 9 years get over it"?maybe you will lose someone or some people soon.then in 9 years,come back on fml so we can see how things are going.

shaniecerb 0

i dont get the birthday party thing.but people grieve differently.no need to make fun of people

#39, **** the haters, that was awesome. I apologize for their thin skin and their intolerance for anything that issnt politically correct. Keep being awesome *brofist*

sublime420 11

After nine years, whats left to to remember? "Remember when triplet #2 took that reallly big poop? Boy, that sure was wacky..."

you are disgusting. While I am on the OP's side here - I don't think it's right for the parents to make people feel obliged to attend a birthday party for their babies who have been dead ten years - it's also wrong to take aim at the parents themselves. They are perfectly entitled to remember their babies however they like.

lilcec76 0

ut so mean thats rude he parents pronly still cant belive that there dead ur reallllyyyyyyy mean!!!!!!!

a_nutritionist 10

the comment was lame, but i think you people are taking it completely out of context. im quite sure no disrespect was meant... and uh, twinmum, you need to realise that, much like any other person on the planet, people whos kids have died are not immune to jokes.