By Anonymous - 20/06/2011 04:03 - United States

Today, I had to go to a birthday party for 10 year old triplets. They've all been dead for more than 9 years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 227
You deserved it 6 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

my friends parents invite us all over for their daughters birthday to hang out and remember her, when she died 7 years ago, they do it every year.

Comments

redflash10 0

my older brother past away 8 years ago, and every year on his birthday and the day he passed, we have a bonfire. we do it to remember him. just cuz he's gone doesn't mean we don't still love him. if you haven't lost someone, you obviously don't understand. there is no time limit to grief.

Wow disrespect much, I agree its a little weird but can you imagine losing 3 kids like that. I wouldn't personaly throw a party, but still, kindly decline instead of being a douche and bitching it. I. vote for an op is a douche button.

davek 36

I vote for a 'The cause of this FML is in actual need of therapy' button.

sk8rchick97 0

They should be going to therapy that day, not having a party.

simsimma88 0

fyl? these people lost all 3 of their kids. have some damn respect. maybe they want one full day of of just remembering their children with their friends.

Polimar 1

Having a party for dead kids is sorta disrespectful in itself. Plus their friends probably didn't know the babies that well.

3 at once what's up with that maybe its a guilt thing and accident of some sort

but their friends shouldn't be forced to attend if they are uncomfortable with it. It sounds like the OP felt he/she had no option.

It doesn't sound to me like the OP was that close to the parents or the triplets to begin with if he's complaining about going to a birthday party for dead triplets (they probably died before he even had a chance to bond with them). On the other hand, the birthday thing is weird to me. I've never heard of something like that. I really don't think that the OP is being a jerk, he just has a different way of dealing with this situation.

ShealaBoBayla 0