By Pumpkin - 18/07/2009 02:00 - United States

Today, I found out that my son is not really gay. He just told me that so I'd let him have girls in his bedroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 201
You deserved it 102 931

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha, that's a great idea, very original. But seriously, if you were a bit open minded with him you could have avoided this... I'm also kinda wondering just how you found out.

Comments

olisykes_ 0

HAHAHA FYL! You just got pwned by your son hahahaha!

How is the OP not open-minded!? They never said anything against homosexuality or against their son. You don't know how old their son is, why should he be allowed to have girls in his bedroom? Their son is a little shit for lying like that.

dinjin201 0

Not necessarily... the OP could be an OVERprotective parent. I mean its one thing to tell your son no sex, but entirely another to not even allow girls in his room.... my parents at least allow girls in my room, tho they dont want me to hav sex... they reason that if they let me, it would keep me from sneaking over to their rooms and doing such stuff... kinda funny, but it doesnt work :) i got both parts of teh deal :D

and see thats why she doesnt want girls in his room

Look on the bright side! When he told you he was gay, you'd pretty much written off grandchildren, right? Now they're back in the picture.

Yeah. And likely in the next 7-9 months.

dinjin201 0

Your son is made of pure win. Pure Lying win. >:D

ashmash 0

You're son is brilliant, thousands of boys reading this site just got a new idea...but wouldn't you rather have him doing whatever with girls under your roof than somewhere else that could be potentially dangerous/illegal? like a car?

kira822_fml 0

Smart kid. You should be pround. He's going to go to harvaed

Howdyplz 2

And you obviously are not. it's "Harvard", not "Harvaed"

Umm...so he should be grounded for wanting to have sex? People are gonna do what they want regardless of what their parents tell them. Sex is also genetically wired into human beings and you can't prevent people from doing what they're genetically determined to do.

Ibeapirate 0

Son's a genius. Gotta give him props for originality.

And you just ignored the heavy breathing and moaning every time he had his girl friends over?

She thought they were squealing over shoes.