We can tell

By Mkimmi - 12/02/2015 07:39 - United States - State College

Spicy
Today, I had to fall asleep to my next-door neighbors having sex because our walls are paper thin. What bothered me the most wasn't listening to them doing it, but knowing that she was faking it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 300
You deserved it 3 715

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Bang on the walls and tell him "I can do better"

Leave a sex tip book for your neighbor on his door! I think he'll get the hint :D

Comments

Bang on the walls and tell him "I can do better"

bigmanfrmltlrock 5

Which better? The faking or the pleasing his girlfriend better?

This is like double insult. I mean telling a guy that he isn't any good and then as a woman saying you could better... I'd like an open wound with a side of lemon please, thanks.

kewpiesuicide 29

I'm a woman and I can say that I could do better. Maybe I'm biased but a woman knows what a woman wants.

Bang on the wall and tell her to STOP FAKING IT.

Nothing worse than a woman faking an ******. Dramatic!

Steve95401 49

Not having sex at all is a lot worse than faking an ****** during sex.

Except the man being unable to make her achieve a real one.

Not always about being unable to, 29. Some guys don't care

A guy friend told me a joke once that went: "Why do women fake orgasms? Because they think we care." But thats the same punchline to "Why do guys send women dick pics?"

Some women are just very vocal. Just because she is moaning or even screaming doesn't necessarily mean its fake, or even an ******. Maybe she just wants to let him know that he's doing it right.

Under the threat of sounding like an idiot, can someone please explain how you can tell so clearly? :)

JohnForge 13

How do men "fake" an ****** exactly?

Earplugs are always good friends in these situations :)

Ive tried earplugs for other reasons but could never hear my alarm clock. It Might not be an option for op.

incoherentrmblr 21

Time to find a new apartment...

Amanyyyyyy 29

Follow Sheldon's advice and get noise-canceling headphones :)

Leave a sex tip book for your neighbor on his door! I think he'll get the hint :D

hamrtym 15

Leave her a performance review and under the oral communication category write, needs to be more sincere.

CAC_Boomerang 24

If I were in this position, I'd buy a"Sex for Dummies" book and give it it him. Heck, throw in a card with "Erections need direction!" Written in it as a motive to read the book.

She should try to mimic her. That would be funny, "stop copying me!!"

that's actually nice of you in a weird twisted way..

He/she is most concerned about the apparent lack of enjoyment

#44 #48 OP gets the struggle of faking an ****** and actually feels sorry for the girl. That is how.

Scorpio1691 29

Or tell her not to be so obvious in her moaning.

Blast your favorite annoying music through the walls (preferably while they're banging)

clickme 17

So what if she's faking or not? Stop being so nosy and Whiney

It's not being "nosey" when you can hear it loud and clear through the wall. As for the "whiny" part: it wasn't whiny at all. Do you even know what the point of FML is? Lastly: Welcome to the community. Now stop being an ass.