By Pumpkin - 18/07/2009 02:00 - United States

Today, I found out that my son is not really gay. He just told me that so I'd let him have girls in his bedroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 201
You deserved it 102 931

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha, that's a great idea, very original. But seriously, if you were a bit open minded with him you could have avoided this... I'm also kinda wondering just how you found out.

Comments

oh wow. Your son us a genius, you should be proud. YDI for not letting them in anyway.

FlaminYawn 0

PumpkinTarte is the OP's wife coming to his defense...

Holy crap, your son is a genius. I applaud him for his flawless win. You should be proud, this isn't an FML, you have an epic kid. YDI for not letting him have some fun.

Epic Win for your kid; epic fail for you!

Ugh. I hate people like that. It's wrong. On the otherhand, as long as it was one girl coming back every time who was charasmatic and nice, you did the the right thing not letting girls in his room. He did the wrong thing. Everyone else is a bitch. SAYING YOUR GAY IS NOT A JOKE, DAMNIT!

This is crazy, why do most people pick YDI?! Dumb teenagers who only care about sex. Whoever has the most sex wins, or something.../ it sucks you have a lying man ***** for a son

Basically, I think that anyone who is saying that the OP is close-minded is being very judgmental. Her son could be a very young teenager. It is really up to the parental values on whether or not they allow girl in their sons bedroom. No where on her post is she gay bashing. If she were then I would definitely say she is close-minded. As for the world revolving around teenagers... Just the comment that it does shows you that more and more, most teenagers are becoming ignorant. Grow up. There is more to life than the world revolving around you. We have more real problems than having to deal with your immaturity. OP: Your son did own you. =) But, what matters now is you punish him how you see fit. He is your child. No one elses.

live_my_life245 0

not all teens are ignorant and need to grow up, and some of them probably have more problems then you do and can still make it through with a smile. i think you need to grow up.

That is why I said "most". That comment was not to all teens. I think the ones who feel the world owes them and the world revolves around them are immature and need to grow up. Really, you should read before you comment. And you have no idea what I have been through or my personality. So you shouldn't be judging me.

Maybe he wants to be with a girl h likes, ALONE. He might have wanted to talk to er privatly. Just because you gave a girl an boy in a bedroom together, doesn't mean sex.

Yeah. He lied about being gay so he could secretly have a mature, heartfelt conversation about his future. And to get a *******.

ChelseaAnn08 0

Haha. Wow. That's awesome. I can just imagine the conversation between him and a girl. "Are you sure your mom won't get mad that the door is closed?" "Naw, I told her I was gay." ROFL! Sheer genius.

YES! You are my hero for this comeback. If that's successful, I'd rate it Son-1, Mom-25.