By Pumpkin - 18/07/2009 02:00 - United States

Today, I found out that my son is not really gay. He just told me that so I'd let him have girls in his bedroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 201
You deserved it 102 931

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha, that's a great idea, very original. But seriously, if you were a bit open minded with him you could have avoided this... I'm also kinda wondering just how you found out.

Comments

Why are people saying the parent wasn't being close minded allowing chicks into the dude's bedroom? If sexual adventures were being partaken in, don't you think it'd be pretty audible? Some people might have larger houses, so the bedroom might be further away, but with all due respect, you'd think you would hear a chick having that fake ******. You know, maybe it's not sexual adventures the parent was worried about...

Ashter 20

Well, not all orgasms are faked and not everyone is a screamer. Maybe the kid was good and the girls were just really quite. But, unless the OP responds we'll never know.

EPIC WIN!! Wish I would have came up with that!! FML!

wheels_forever 0

That is the most hilarious thing ever. DO IT.

haha that kid is awesome, you got smarted out by your son, OWNED XD

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT! How did you find this out!? I'll bet your facial expression was priceless.

wheels_forever 0

why should it matter if he's gay?

Hahaha amazing. It sucks for you, but he's a genius!

*presses the 'not an FML, just an awesome dude' button*

hahahahahahahhahahhaha genius kid rite there!