By Pumpkin - 18/07/2009 02:00 - United States

Today, I found out that my son is not really gay. He just told me that so I'd let him have girls in his bedroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 201
You deserved it 102 931

Same thing different taste

Top comments

haha, that's a great idea, very original. But seriously, if you were a bit open minded with him you could have avoided this... I'm also kinda wondering just how you found out.

Comments

OhmManiPadmiOhm 0

Wow, your child is brilliant. You should be proud that he has such great lying abilities.

YDI, your kid is smarter than you, never discipline your child ever again.

that is just stupid. things like that prove the maturity level of most of the people commenting on this if your parents don't discipline you. you will never grow up to be a RESPONSIBLE adult, but at the same time now, if she doesn't let him even hang around girls no that a bit to far because then he would never grow up

that's one smart kid. u should be proud!!

bibbleboy 0

how old is ur genius son?.i give props 2 him

taylorj 0

I will admit that if I were a parent I'd be happier to find condoms in my kids room than alcohol or drugs; it merely means they are doing things right. And the drinking age being 16 in Europe is one of the greatest things the Europeans have done. Kids are given (watered down) wine and beer with dinner sometimes as young as nine. It doesn't make them drunk, but it definitely removes the whole "I'll be cool if I drink under the drinking age" thing. If you drink socially from a young age, you're not going to want to do it in excess so much just because you can. I'm glad drinking age in Canada is 19 not 21. But that is beside the point, the point here is that not very many parents are going to want their kids having sex under their own roof. In fact, I think more parents wouldn't even care so much as long as it's somewhere else and they are being safe. Once you acknowledge it and let it happen in your home, especially while you're there, then the blame can entirely go to you if either child ends up with STIs or pregnant. How would you feel if your son/daughter's significant other's parents phoned you and started berating you? Unless it's decided on by both sets of parents than it is not unreasonable to have an "open door" policy with people of the opposite sex. I'm seventeen now, sexually active and I don't care about my door remaining open when I have guys over. I can hold my urges, it's not that big of a deal. As for your parents putting you on birth control, that's good on them, but you're still only sixteen. I hope you don't regret the decision to give away your virginity so early, I definitely did.

ratman775 27

I want to move to Europe now.

simplyfucked 0

your son is a male gigilo...

Today, I found out that my son is not really a caveman. He was just pretending to be one so I'd let him run around in a car with no motor and no floorboards. FML. You gotta watch a little bit of TV.