By faye - 14/02/2009 18:43 - United States

Today, I got my license renewed and the woman behind the desk looked at me and said "guess we need to update the weight, huh?". FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 059
You deserved it 6 008

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have replied, "Guess we need lessons in tact, huh?"

MrsNrmnRckwll 0

I live in the U.S. and don't have a weight on my license. I have never heard of someone's weight being on their license, that's just a waste of time and who the h*ll needs to know YOUR weight.

Comments

You should have replied, "Guess we need lessons in tact, huh?"

chanta24 10

"guess you need a life huh?" says OP

That's what you get for being fat, fatty.

tell her "it's time to update your attitude huh"

MrsNrmnRckwll 0

I live in the U.S. and don't have a weight on my license. I have never heard of someone's weight being on their license, that's just a waste of time and who the h*ll needs to know YOUR weight.

fruitloop1221 1

it's the US they think they need to know everything about us.

I think it's to more easily identify if someone's stolen a id, cause, even though it's difficult you can change the picture

I think it's to identify how large someone is, if you commit a crime.

why would you censor the word hell on an app called **** my life?

wow what a bitch. my license doesn't even have my weight on it.

GargleThyBallSac 0

You need weight height and eye color so the police can make sure it's you on the id and weight is just another check on their checklist for identifying you. You all are dumb.

xocassylovesyou 0

It's just a standard question. You look a lot different if your weight changes. Can someone please say dumbass. ---Cassy