By Jessi - 21/07/2010 19:32 - United States

Today, I found out that my husband was trying to cheat on me while I was away at basic training. I signed up for the service to pay off his debt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 821
You deserved it 5 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hope you learned enough training to kick his ass.

Comments

Flipnoz 0

I'M BACK BITCHES THESE FML NIGGERS TRIED TO BAN Me NOONE CAN BAN ME, IM Chuck NORRIS

Flipnoz 0

The FML staff is horrible! Yay, you're back, bringing joy to FML! We missed you.

jones21310 0

my husband received a 10,000 dollar one year bonus. we get paid 1,500 twice every month. we also receive 250 dollars extra in COLA. we do not pay rent. we do not pay electricity. we do not pay utilities, and in a time like this where everything is expensive it's great that we can have all this extra money to use. Sadly, your husband saw this opportunity as a great way to cheat. But at least you set yourself up for a great life with or without him.

your an idiot. have the scum pay his own debts

elizzcbs13 0

now you should run a bunch of debt up on his credit card--if he has one, then leave his ass!!! or you could do the whole Justin timberlake "what goes around" video. =)

83pgm 0

Just dump the guy here and now. Leave him single and not debt free.

joining the military was probably the dumbest thing you coulda done...

haha he tried and failed that should be an fml its self

jearojas 4

so why didn't he join instead of you?, after all it's his debt.

blahzz 4

Dude, that ******' sux. Kick him in the balls. Twice.

YDI for being married to a loser. And FYL because that debt is now YOURS TOO, honey.