By Jessi - 21/07/2010 19:32 - United States

Today, I found out that my husband was trying to cheat on me while I was away at basic training. I signed up for the service to pay off his debt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 821
You deserved it 5 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hope you learned enough training to kick his ass.

Comments

usmc86 0

You don't need him, go get a real man... a Marine!

Rob207 3

dumb az im in mitary ur justnplain dumb

that sucks...say good bye to the PRICK

yagurlteeteexoxo 0

o hell no!!!! I hope you leave his broken/cheating ass... that bitch he got some nerves. you should pour hottttttttt oil all over his penis. he won't be tryna cheat anymore.

kariabernathy 0

I love how the comments on all fmls start out about the situation and end in random conversations also, where are there so many profile pics of mainly cleavage? am I the only one who has noticed this?

i can promise you this: you are not.

Hey I have no problem with the cleavage on this site. If anything there could be a bit more. There is little hope of actually meeting these internet ***** so it's just something nice to llok at. I don't like ***** in real life but it's good to look at.

This is what Sean deems hardcore ****.

who wouldn't be? btw, everyone loves boobs. it's a scientific fact.

I'm apparently not on the list. I didn't make the cut. *cries*

you said you didn't want to be because captain has STDs and you also don't trust him! you made the cut, grrrrl.

I AM???!?! Oh wait, I forgot. His one personality refuses to put me on the list. The other's madly in love with me and would very obviously have me at the top of the list.

not if i beat you at our competition that i still don't know the rules of! muah-ha-ha-ha. i'll be the top, you wait and see!

Already there, darlin'. And Mein, those cookies are for me. NO TOUCHIE!

i knooowww you're already there. but imma bitch slap you off. you friend of mine.

i like this "list" sounds like fun! wait.... is there sammiches involved in this??? O.o

Selenagirl offered to make us all sammiches. Isn't she nice?

Yeah. Don't forget the extra meat in mine, kay? Thanks.

I brought those samiches... extra meat... I might have eaten some on their way here.... XD

women can't make sammies good enough so I end up havin to make my own. Member there's 3 types of sammie: Traditional: the usual roast beef and or chicken and cheese stacked up on bread with mustard The good shit: Traditional x2 - double decker with egg, pepper bacon, you name it The snack: Nutella and bread Shit, now I'm hungry.

March right back into that kitchen, missy, and make some more! I'm starving!

I would come home with an m4 and blow his head off!

atomicwedgie4u 0

when two people get married everything should become one even the debt. with that said tuck him in tight & show him the soap in a sock while he sleeps.

kariabernathy 0

I have nothing against these women nor do I wish to be on the list. it's just odd how if a guy put a pic of his package they would be offended. yet it's the same concept

nuh-uhhh. a girl showing off her "down there" lady bits would be equivalent to a guy showing his package. i don't think there is a male equivalent to girls showing a hint of boobage.

Yeah it's like a tiny bit of cleavage big deal if you see a | of someone boobs Thats not even as bad as seeing a guy shirtless which is nothing. Seriously, cleavage?!

danab_fml 0

13: she's the one in the army not him.

adriannicole 0

yea, i dont think you should have joined to pay off his debt..helping him pay it off is one thing..my husband and I do that for eachother as well...and to answer #81 way up there, the pay you get in the army is just like money you'd get from any other job and you're free to spend it however you want.. when you sign in, there's usually an enlistment bonus which can be up to 40,000 just for joining...not very many people get that much, but there's always something to start off with..Im in the Army as well :] *cant wait to get out either!* 2012 cant come fast enough for meee

bonuses are going downhill like a shit slalom. :/ and when this war is over, i think there's gonna be some downsizing. i just ets'd. :] |the kid|