That's nice, but…

By Anonymous - 26/04/2023 18:00

Today, my husband announced the reason he had been working since much is because he had secretly paid off my tens of thousands of student loans. I then had to tell him I'm leaving him for his best friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 147
You deserved it 2 476

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Headlock912 2

you’re making my blood boil, and I don’t even know you

So while he was working to pay off those loans you were cheating on him with his best friend.

Comments

Headlock912 2

you’re making my blood boil, and I don’t even know you

So while he was working to pay off those loans you were cheating on him with his best friend.

I genuinely, wholeheartedly hope you wake up thinking of how much this man sacrificed for you while you were gearing up to stab him in the back every single day for the rest of your life. Maybe you’ll develop some tiny hint of self-awareness that way.

Sonotsuave 35

You’re a serious peice of shit. Don’t come here for sympathy. You don’t give a **** about anyone else but yourself. You didn’t “have” to do anything. You could’ve stayed a decent person and respected your husband who worked his ass off for you. But no.

He cannot be his "best" friend, if he does that. You and him are the worst scum of the Earth! I hope he breaks your heart in a million pieces, you deserve that.

15 other people are scum, apparently.

Indignation would be an understatement. Simply speechless.

See this is good, cause now he can spend the money on something worthwhile instead of wasting it

From the wording, it sounds like he already used the extra money to pay the loan off.

May the judge take this as evidence and make you pay him back every cent. It will never make up for how you totally ruined his entire life! Just.... WOW! How can you sleep with yourself at night?

If they’ll do it with you, they’ll do it to you. Maybe you’ll figure out how crappy a person you’ve been to your husband when your new boyfriend cheats on you with another woman.