By Jessi - 21/07/2010 19:32 - United States

Today, I found out that my husband was trying to cheat on me while I was away at basic training. I signed up for the service to pay off his debt. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 821
You deserved it 5 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hope you learned enough training to kick his ass.

Comments

D11Churchkill 8

#12 you don't get paid a lot unless you become an officer

eve28 0

YDI. That's not a reason to join the military.

polkadot3155 6
fnyunj 3

Seems only fair you should use your military training ON HIM. People who cheat on spouses are among the lowest forms of life on earth. People who cheat on MILITARY spouses, are the LOWEST OF THE LOW. They are unpatriotic, traitors. They had the choice to divorce, instead of leaving their spouse hanging while they went away and put their lives in harms' way. Cheaters are disgusting emotional cowards. By the way - the debt is not necessarily yours too. It depends on state law. You talk to a lawyer. You get him to sign a divorce decree that has him AGREE that all the debt is his. And tell him he deserves it because it's HIS fault for making the debt, HIS fault for cheating, and HIS fault for you joining up in the first place. Thank you for your service, and God Bless, and I hope you find someone worthy of you in the future.

Pedophilia falls way lower than cheating on an enlisted spouse. Patriotism can be an admirable thing, but it's not any more important than other virtues.

BitterSarcastic 0

1) Go to boot camp. 2) Learn all of the ways to incapacitate an enemy. 3) Practice on the jerk.