By okseñoryoucrazy - 02/02/2015 00:43 - United States - Tacoma

Today, I found out that my 2-year-old brother is afraid of his own penis. Whenever he doesn't have a diaper on, he screams, cries and yells, "Ew". FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 043
You deserved it 2 984

Same thing different taste

Top comments

To be fair they are scary, I mean it can make people

colton_colton 49

It's better than him peeing on everything or something

Comments

My brothers quite the opposite. He's naked consistently and plays with it like its a joystick.

Well you should cut it off if it scares him that much. No need to scar him for life.

he l be proud one day...may be after 11 years

why has no one mentioned the possibility of him bein transgender? if he truly feels that he is a girl, seeing a penis on his body can definitely be gross and scary

Good grief, he is 2 for Pete's sake! Transgender? Might as well assume he is gonna grow to be a construction worker for playing with blocks.

People tend to know what gender they are by the time they are three. Maybe he's just a little advanced. You can rag on tumblr and gender identity all you want, but trans people DO exist you know.

I've known I was transgender as far back as my memory goes. Parent's even told me I'd said things about being the opposite sex, but it was played off as "playing pretend". This was before I even came out. I told my dad very recently and he said he'd known from how I'd been when I was younger. It's very possible for a child to know they are transgender, but not EXACTLY know they are transgender. The concept is there, but the way to describe it is not. 24 years old btw, if you need that context.

it's common for children as young as two to realize they are transgender. I'm not saying he is. it could definitely just be a phase. but his reaction is common in transgender children

I'm not a parent and I understand that there might be other circumstances at play here but isn't two years old and the kid still being in diapers unusual?

NikelIsHere 9

2 is about the age that they start learning how to be potty trained. I knew some kids that were still in diapers at 3. It just depends on when they learn how to be fully potty trained. 2 is still quite normal to be in diapers ^-^

Not at all. Children are usually potty trained between the age of 2 and 3 but sometimes earlier, sometimes later. It depends when they are ready.

swimthenread27 19

First of all how is it this an fml for you? Second of all, I don't understand why so many of you are laughing and making jokes.Since it has been proven that young children know that they are transgender, it is possible that your brother has gender dysphoria and that he could be transgender.

to be fair... I'm a transwoman and that's my exact response too...

xRiverSongx 17