By okseñoryoucrazy - 02/02/2015 00:43 - United States - Tacoma

Today, I found out that my 2-year-old brother is afraid of his own penis. Whenever he doesn't have a diaper on, he screams, cries and yells, "Ew". FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 043
You deserved it 2 984

Same thing different taste

Top comments

To be fair they are scary, I mean it can make people

colton_colton 49

It's better than him peeing on everything or something

Comments

born_hustla 26

Lol, it's just a matter of time! He will come realize how precious his staff his. Talk to him as he gets older tho, wouldn't want him to try something weird or stupid.

Lol yeah, like #7 said, as long as he doesn't cut it off are anything.

Not sure how this affects you OP especially how it's a FML

Isn't this an early sign of being trans?

#19 It can be, but that one thing alone definitely isn't enough to know.

You could have a lot of fun with this... Tell him in about 10 years it will grow a brain of its own and start poking its head up without his control, and will even spit when provoked.

xninix_fml 36

But he is two so like in a day he will forget you ever said that!

Why is this thumbed down? Lol. It's actually kinda funny.

Hopefully you can help him out of this phase during potty training.

Don't be surprised if it soon becomes his favorite plaything, and he constantly touches himself. Even at that young of age.

This is probably looking way too deep into it, especially given the lack of information in a single FML, but sod it, it's Monday and I want to take as much time as I can XD: I'm guessing that like most young children, his care is mostly handled by your mother? Because this sounds like a situation that could be benefited by his father taking a more active role in things such as bathing and changing (or heck, you didn't disclose which gender you are, so if you're male - maybe you?). While someone that age will obviously not understand a talk about why it's okay to have a penis, they might become more comfortable with their own if they realise that more people have them, through seeing a male family member bath with them or seeing said family member have a pee? When my youngest brother was that age, me and my family found that he was scared of non-white people, which was simply down to the fact that as my immediate family is white, he hadn't associated with anyone who had a different skin tone. Once he started school and joined a class with a number of non-white students though, his fear soon disappeared.

I somehow have the feeling the mother deserves at least some of the blame. both my boys love(d) to play with them as babies and still do (toddler&preschool now). It's natural. A 2yo saying eww is not natural, he must've learned that behaviour somewhere. Maybe the mum was uncomfortable with him playing with his penis during nappy changes an bath times?

Ir maybe the child developed the fear on his own? Maybe he doesn't understand what it is and it may look weird to him? It doesn't have to be the mother's fault.