By TiredMommy - 20/04/2017 18:00 - United States - Southbridge

Today, my 2-year-old son figured out that if he takes his pull-up off and DOESN'T go on the potty, he can pee all over things. FML
I agree, your life sucks 4 563
You deserved it 515

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Druu 53

Urine for some shenanigans!

Omg, I feel your pain. My kids used to use the floor as their own personal toilet. I took someone's advise to take them straight to the shower whenever I caught them and give them a quick COLD shower. They stopped doing it pretty quickly! Good luck!

Comments

So basically he just learned how to mark his territory. Careful, the tv is his now.

Druu 53

Urine for some shenanigans!

Hopefully, he can't read FMLs where we tell him he can also shit on anything he wants to!

awildwhisper 30

Wait.. what? No, just... ouch.. no, pleeease no!!! Hurts just to think about it.

what? we got our diapers/pull ups duct taped or safety pinned all the time. not really that big of a deal.

Omg, I feel your pain. My kids used to use the floor as their own personal toilet. I took someone's advise to take them straight to the shower whenever I caught them and give them a quick COLD shower. They stopped doing it pretty quickly! Good luck!

my two year old likes to pull his out and pee and just leave it out lol. He does it falling asleep sometimes and then wakes up crying and covered in pee and his nappy totally dry. Makes me facepalm.

Well, he is technically right. He can, indeed, do that.

Well, he is technically right. He can, indeed, do that.

It's a phase OP. He'll get over it. When we put my son to bed fully clothed in pajamas, we would see him come out of his room proud and naked. We couldn't help but to laugh after we settled him back in.