By Anonymous - 26/09/2010 09:26 - Vietnam

Today, I finally had the confidence to show my girlfriend my hairy chest/stomach. I'm very self conscious about it, and get embarrassed easily. She said I looked disgusting, called me Chewbacca and broke up with me on the spot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 304
You deserved it 7 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you're self-conscious about it, there are plenty of ways to get rid of hair you don't want. Doesn't excuse your ex's bitchy superficiality, but you don't have to have it if you yourself don't like it.

#13 Some girls like hairy chests and don't think that the hair makes guys "look like shit." Personally I find it weird when guys don't have any chest hair at all. I don't want to feel like I'm preying on the pre-pubescent... :O

Comments

Don't worry, some like hairy men, some don't cate and then you have those bitches like your ex is. She doesn't deserve you. And I don't see a reason why would you shave? Don't listen to this shallow bitches over here...

reddwarf_fml 0

u didn't need her anyway. obviously love is not blind. and hairy is sexy baby.

"Get your paws off me you damn dirty ape!"

Yeah. I quite like how some adverts now, do include 'normal' types, and not in the way that advert did. And ok, when I say heard, I got the womens magazine thing from a comedian (I don't always use them as sources), but I can see it being true very easily.

That girl don't deserve you. I hope she'll wake up someday with a mustache. Anyway, my boyfriend's is up there on the scale of hairiness but I love it. He's my manly teddy bear. :)

bonicr 0

156 that's true; the thing about FML is it's all about assumptions, we assume what's most likely to be meant by the OP. From that, we're also more than likely safe to assume what factors caused the OP his/her despair... even when they all may very well be wrong. So don't worry, you can presume. :) Personally I believe that the OP met her and "liked" her as quickly as she left him... which is why she probably left him.

ILoveJace01 0

True. But I don't understand. If he's so self concious about it why doesn't he just shave it off or something? I heard that when guys do that it grows back even more or something. Idk if that's true though. But yeah, if I were him, and it made me really self concious, I would've shaved it off.

Meru 0

I love a guy with stomach hair. If it's too hairy though, just trim it a bit.

don't most guys hav at Least a lil bit of hair there? and if it bothers u, just shave or wax...who cares bwt her, she was obviously a bitch