By Anonymous - 26/09/2010 09:26 - Vietnam

Today, I finally had the confidence to show my girlfriend my hairy chest/stomach. I'm very self conscious about it, and get embarrassed easily. She said I looked disgusting, called me Chewbacca and broke up with me on the spot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 304
You deserved it 7 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you're self-conscious about it, there are plenty of ways to get rid of hair you don't want. Doesn't excuse your ex's bitchy superficiality, but you don't have to have it if you yourself don't like it.

#13 Some girls like hairy chests and don't think that the hair makes guys "look like shit." Personally I find it weird when guys don't have any chest hair at all. I don't want to feel like I'm preying on the pre-pubescent... :O

Comments

bloodyfreak_fml 4

yeah totally, there are lots of girls who love hairy men. There's actually a fetish for it.

Personally, I like my men to have a little hair. It shows healthy testosterone levels (which equals good sex) and there is NOTHING as tantalizing as that line of hair that starts around the belly button and leads down below the pant-line *purrs*. However, everyone has different tastes. If you're really that self-conscious about it, why not trying to get rid of it. Also, might help if you try to avoid dating shallow ******. Just a thought.

I second on the sexiness of the tummy hairlines :3

Lots of women find hairy chests sexy; too bad you were dating someone who didn't. Better luck next time. And I'd recommend just being comfortable in your own skin and making peace with your hairiness. Shaving and waxing are only temporary fixes. (And if you're comfortable and at peace with yourself, you'll likely be sexier because you'll be confident!)

seabass32 0

wow thats ****** up. if i had a hairy boyfriend and it bothered me that much id offer to shave him and make it sexy or something. some girls are just so shallow and stupid. lucky for you youre not with her anymore and there are girls out there that love hairy men. lol

What if the boyfriend didn't want to be shaved or 'made sexy'?

weslahc 0

I'm sorry but ur from Vietnam and u have a hairy chest something doesn't quiet add up

He might be from another country, and just resides in Vietnam. Ever heard of moving to another country? It happens a lot.

You carry mammalian traits!? You bastard...

mona_is_here 10

chaos, I didn't call his gf shallow but I do find her shallow and immature because if she didn't like his hair, she should have advised him to shave that 'nasty thang' off. But a breakup? That's not an adequate reason for one to end a relationship. So OP should do 2 things, as concluded from his FML: 1) Fight his issues and get rid of that hair 2) Understand that his ex was just immature and shallow, so he should be glad he isn't wasting time on someone who isn't worthy of love.