By Anonymous - 26/09/2010 09:26 - Vietnam

Today, I finally had the confidence to show my girlfriend my hairy chest/stomach. I'm very self conscious about it, and get embarrassed easily. She said I looked disgusting, called me Chewbacca and broke up with me on the spot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 304
You deserved it 7 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you're self-conscious about it, there are plenty of ways to get rid of hair you don't want. Doesn't excuse your ex's bitchy superficiality, but you don't have to have it if you yourself don't like it.

#13 Some girls like hairy chests and don't think that the hair makes guys "look like shit." Personally I find it weird when guys don't have any chest hair at all. I don't want to feel like I'm preying on the pre-pubescent... :O

Comments

valtraxman69 0

Guess you could say you weren't very attractive to her. OH YEAH!

mona_is_here 10

I agree, she shouldn't have humiliated him for whatever reason. Maybe, the hair was just a convenient way to end a relationship, we will never know. But breaking up with someone must have more significant reasons than just excessive hair. Thats just ridiculous, you know that :) And btw, I imply a healthy, strong relationship where two people love each other and learn to accept drawbacks of their beloved ones. Or at least politely help them change to the better side. If OP's relationship can't be classified as one of listed above, then I guess I was just being too naive and romantic.

mona_is_here 10

I can't understand when people date just for being with someone or for an ability to say they have a bf/gf. This totally ruins my views on the meaning of the word 'relationship'. Many people would disagree with me on that, I won't argue. To each its own.

mona_is_here 10

Lol at 'carpet on his chest' :D It depends on how spontaneous or smart OP's gf is. You could see the following circumstances of their relationship, maybe she didn't go that far in her thoughts. It's all so blurred we build our presumptions on air... :)

domxxily 0

hmmm maybe you should have shaved? DURRRRRRRRRR!

then call me the king of chewies mate. you would be surprised how many women go for it.

if you're self conscious about it, why didn't you get rid of it? but that doesn't stop your girlfriend from being and shallow bitch and you deserve better

Believe me, Strawberry, I know why. It worries me that people buy into that stuff. I did once hear that a womens magazine was going to have an issue with 'normal' body shapes and sizes, but it didn't go ahead because none of the advertisers would put their stuff in it.

chest hair is manly. I guess only little girls are scared of it.