By Anonymous - 26/09/2010 09:26 - Vietnam

Today, I finally had the confidence to show my girlfriend my hairy chest/stomach. I'm very self conscious about it, and get embarrassed easily. She said I looked disgusting, called me Chewbacca and broke up with me on the spot. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 304
You deserved it 7 152

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you're self-conscious about it, there are plenty of ways to get rid of hair you don't want. Doesn't excuse your ex's bitchy superficiality, but you don't have to have it if you yourself don't like it.

#13 Some girls like hairy chests and don't think that the hair makes guys "look like shit." Personally I find it weird when guys don't have any chest hair at all. I don't want to feel like I'm preying on the pre-pubescent... :O

Comments

SHAMW0W 0

if you're younger than 25 then shave it. if it's exessive, trim it. end of story.

Liscence2Sinn 3

**** her, then. If you're chewwi, you should've destroyed her! The bitch!

heebleybleebly 0

Wow. She didn't have to put it so rudely. Personally, I don't like a lot of body hair either, if any. A lot of body hair makes me think of **********. (Yuck.) She was probably just a superficial, idiotic bitch who was using your body image as an excuse to dump you. Don't let it get to you, OP, there are so many better people out there for you.

she's a bitch. don't listen to her. my sister loves guys that are hairy. she says that if a guy dosent have any hair on his body then it feels like she is going out with a 12 year old boy. you never know, u might find a girl like that someday :)

my boyfriend is the hairiest person i know and i think he's a total hottie. body hair can be attractive in all the right places, i only suggest getting your back waxed if it needs it. but seriously, be confidant! my boyfriend doesn't like how hairy he is either and i won't let him wax or shave because it's unnecessary. you're a man, you have hair, and girls should know that it's natural.

I like your points. However, the last point annoyed me slightly, hair is natural on girls too, but they still feel the need to remove it. Hair is natural on everyone, and it should be upto the individual themselves what they want to remove.

je2345 0

bro she seriously broke up with you over that??