No exit! No choice!

By Anonymous - 13/11/2019 03:00

Today, I drove my car and suddenly I got diarrhea & shit my pants. I put a plastic bag under me to not let all the shit go through my pants and get to my seat. Then, one of my work mates saw my car and came to say hello, she saw all the shit and the plastic bag. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 234
You deserved it 301

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jojimugo 20

Accidents happen and sometimes your trying to fart and more come out then you wanted. But if I had crapped my pants on the way to work I would have gone home showered and changed and called by boss and told him some lame excuse and then went to work.

Comments

jojimugo 20
sel3578898553255 7

this reminds me of the guy in the truck from the movie "Friday"😂

You should have run her over. Some time in prison for vehicular manslaughter would be preferable to letting that shit (literally) get around the office.

Accidents happen and sometimes your trying to fart and more come out then you wanted. But if I had crapped my pants on the way to work I would have gone home showered and changed and called by boss and told him some lame excuse and then went to work.

Ah the human digestive system, God's little joke to keep us humble. ******** ourselves (Or to be polite a "Fecal Incident") is something that has happened to pretty much all of us. IF you're lucky it happened at home, if not then the degrees vary of embarrassing places for it to happen (Work, Church etc.) Unless she's "Special" It has happened to her as well, or will one day. I would say nothing and carry on as I'm sure you would do, if you ran across someone you knew that just had this happen to them.

Ayame_46&2 6

At that point I would've looked at her, shrugged and said "Shit happens..."

randomnobody0622 6

mother of **** WHAT DIDNYOU EAT!?!?